Texas Tech vs. Kansas (-3.5, 61)

Arizona vs. Colorado (+10, 55)

Missouri vs. Tennessee (-1, 58.5)

Miami vs. Florida State (-14.5, 50)

Oklahoma State vs. UCF (+2.5, 64)

Utah vs. Washington (-9, 54.5)

Ole Miss vs. Georgia (-11,59)

West Virginia vs. Oklahoma (-12.5, 58)

Michigan State vs. Ohio State (-31.5, 47)

Florida vs. LSU (-13.5, 63.5)

Texas vs. TCU (+10, 53)

USC vs. Oregon (-15, 73.5)

Last edited by Titty Meat; 11-11-2023 at 10:32 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 06:11 PM   #976
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Ole Miss with 232 yards total offense . . . in the first quarter. Wow.
And they are now behind. Not much defense in the SEC.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2023, 06:30 PM   #977

LSU up 42-34 late in the 3rd.
Old 09-30-2023, 06:35 PM   #978
It was not a fair catch

I love Iowa. But I cannot be sure why I keep watching. Other than it is a Sat night and I have no life.

NBC college football sucks
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 06:38 PM   #979
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
And they are now behind. Not much defense in the SEC.
Kentucky held Florida to 14 points. Idk what more that you could want
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2023, 06:48 PM   #980
Veteran

Better stick with this Ole Miss vs LSU match.
I'll be suprised if it doesn't end up going into OT
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-30-2023, 07:00 PM   #981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Kentucky held Florida to 14 points. Idk what more that you could want
I’m watching two mid tier SEC teams who have put up 1000 yards of offense and scored 82 points in 3 quarters.
Old 09-30-2023, 07:10 PM   #982
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
I’m watching two mid tier SEC teams who have put up 1000 yards of offense and scored 82 points in 3 quarters.
Do u like Lincoln?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 07:10 PM   #983
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I love Iowa. But I cannot be sure why I keep watching. Other than it is a Sat night and I have no life.

NBC college football sucks
Thank God that the Big 10 is adding reinforcements next season so we can be spared from watching Iowa, Purdue, Michigan State, etc. in these featured prime time games.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 07:15 PM   #984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Do u like Lincoln?
The President, the coach or the city?
Old 09-30-2023, 07:39 PM   #985

This game is just crazy
Old 09-30-2023, 07:42 PM   #986
Now you've pissed me off!

You cannot put the game in the hands of a defense in modern football.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 07:42 PM   #987

12 seconds left in the LSU/ OLMISS
Old 09-30-2023, 07:50 PM   #988
Veteran

Ole Miss 55 LSU 49

Anyone who chooses not to watch college football is missing out!
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 07:59 PM   #989
Inmem 2.0

Damn I missed that ending because I'm watching this boring ass Iowa/MSU game
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 08:01 PM   #990
Andy Reid Supporter

Shedeur looked better than Caleb Williams today. He was good under pressure. It's not impressive for Caleb Williams to throw TD's with zero pressure to wide open receivers
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.