Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 10-07-2021, 07:12 AM   #976
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

cash money
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:42 AM   #977
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
guys, he's probably going to go like 10-15 snaps.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.
fr the amount of circle jerking over this guy is nuts.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:01 AM   #978
El Gato Gordo Loco

Josh Gordon had the 15th best season for a WR in the history of the NFL - and only played 14 games while garbage QBs throw to him.

If adjusted to 16 games, that is 1881 yards good enough the 2nd best season for a WR in NFL history. Every other WR season above him basically played 16 games.

Hold onto ya butts
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 08:04 AM   #979
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Josh Gordon had the 15th best season for a WR in the history of the NFL - and only played 14 games while garbage QBs throw to him.

If adjusted to 16 games, that is 1881 yards good enough the 2nd best season for a WR in NFL history. Every other WR season above him basically played 16 games.

Hold onto ya butts
8 years and what, 6 suspensions ago?

Pump the brakes, man.

If Gordon can keep his nose clean, I fully expect Sammy Watkins level production from him by the end of the season and into the play-offs. But week one is going to be a limited play package they've put in for him, I'm certain.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 08:10 AM   #980
Supporter

Quote:

Pump the brakes, man.

If Gordon can keep his nose clean, I fully expect Sammy Watkins level production from him by the end of the season and into the play-offs. But week one is going to be a limited play package they've put in for him, I'm certain.
He will be on the field for >=50% of the offensive snaps.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:14 AM   #981
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
He will be on the field for >=50% of the offensive snaps.
this week? You're nuts.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:17 AM   #982
SuperChiefs

No doubt they'll ease him in, but I think most of us are excited by the possibility that he's going to be that reliable 3rd target we desperately need to take the pressure off of Kelce and Reek. Add to that an improving run game and PMII is going to rape faces
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:17 AM   #983
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Pump the brakes, man.

If it's just a few forward passes, that's huge. It's not good when the Chiefs strategy the past few weeks has been to throw the ball behind the line of scrimmage to your WR2s.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:19 AM   #984
I'll be back.

People are going to be talking about how we are the definite favorites in the AFC after this game, and opposing fans how unfair it is that we have Gordon.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 08:23 AM   #985
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
People are going to be talking about how we are the definite favorites in the AFC after this game, and opposing fans how unfair it is that we have Gordon.
That may well be, and I wouldn't be surprised.

I just doubt very seriously Gordon's going to play anywhere near 50% of the snaps or anything like that.

I'm sure they'll have a package of plays for him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see some success with him right away, but I don't think he'll have anywhere near enough of the offense down to play the majority of snaps.

I expect they'll start with 10-15 plays in a package this week, and then next week they'll add more, and so on, and so on.

It's not Madden. Guys off the street don't suddenly just KNOW an Andy Reid offense. They're going to put him in situations to succeed and contribute early, and add to that on a weekly basis. It's the smart thing to do.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:25 AM   #986
MVP

I should add-

I wouldn't be surprised if he's in on a lot of running plays, as he's such a big WR. I would expect he'd be a plus blocker.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:26 AM   #987
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
If it's just a few forward passes, that's huge. It's not good when the Chiefs strategy the past few weeks has been to throw the ball behind the line of scrimmage to your WR2s.
WR screens are fine if they're executed well. Forcing a defense to defend every inch of field both horizontal and vertical is a staple concept of the West Coast Offense.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:32 AM   #988
MVP

Quote:

Pump the brakes, man.

Plus he shouldn't cost too much to bring back if he does well.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-07-2021, 09:24 AM   #989
Supporter

Quote:
this week? You're nuts.
You also think CEH is an elite RB. You are going to be wrong again.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 09:38 AM   #990
In Search of a Life

Quote:
WR screens are fine if they're executed well. Forcing a defense to defend every inch of field both horizontal and vertical is a staple concept of the West Coast Offense.
I get why we run them. But when that is the only role for your WR2 that spells trouble. I still love mecole as a role playing WR but we've got to get these guys effective past the line of scrimmage. We are fine horizontal and vertical. But we have got to get better in between.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.