Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:06 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-01-2022 at 10:34 AM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 07:36 PM   #976
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Kuemper has odd positioning mistakes... why are you halfway out of the crease there?!

This is ****ing fantastic. So much speed, yet so little room out there (a little more in-zone setup this period so far).

TB will definitely want to clog the neutral zone. They were really good at closing in and not giving up much space or time when the Avalanche were in their offensive zone, but gave up the blue line far too easily.... I was surprised by that.

Saw some complaining about the tripping on Makar, but Cirelli just swung around and swung his stick into Makar's legs... even if Makar could have skated out of it (no idea if he could have), it was clearly a careless play.
Makar tripping totally legit. Refs missed a high stick on Manson. TB locking down the middle much better so far this period. This is more how I expected the games to look.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 07:38 PM   #977
MVP

Already mixing my 3rd marg. Usually do 2 per game.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 07:55 PM   #978
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Already mixing my 3rd marg. Usually do 2 per game.
Heh.. have been slowly sipping some bourbon.

That was a freakin' beautiful 2nd goal by TB, followed by another one that was kind of 'uh, Kuemper?' ...think he was pretty well screened though.

The series is everything I thought it would be so far... unfortunately that also includes the question on whether Kuemper can steal one later in the series.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 08:03 PM   #979
MVP

Quote:
Heh.. have been slowly sipping some bourbon.

That was a freakin' beautiful 2nd goal by TB, followed by another one that was kind of 'uh, Kuemper?' ...think he was pretty well screened though.

The series is everything I thought it would be so far... unfortunately that also includes the question on whether Kuemper can steal one later in the series.
It's going to be epic. Such a great matchup. Gonna be people all across N America picking sides, even extremely casual fans. Good for the game of hockey. I stand by Avs in 7 in one of the greatest Stanley Cup finals in history. Two really, really good teams.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 08:13 PM   #980
Supporter

I can't decide who I'm rooting for.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 08:14 PM   #981
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
It's going to be epic. Such a great matchup. Gonna be people all across N America picking sides, even extremely casual fans. Good for the game of hockey. I stand by Avs in 7 in one of the greatest Stanley Cup finals in history. Two really, really good teams.
It’s the young team loaded with talent making their first finals vs the older team that’s been there, done that. If any team is capable of knocking off the champs it the Avs.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 08:15 PM   #982
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I can't decide who I'm rooting for.
Root for Corey Perry losing in the Finals 3 straight years with 3 different teams... and losing to TB twice before losing with TB.

He's a douchebag.
Old 06-15-2022, 08:16 PM   #983
MVP

Here we go. Earn your bacon time.
Old 06-15-2022, 08:20 PM   #984
Woman should only make babies

lets go Bolts
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 08:47 PM   #985
Supporter

Quote:
Root for Corey Perry losing in the Finals 3 straight years with 3 different teams... and losing to TB twice before losing with TB.

He's a douchebag.
If Manning was still in Denver there would be no question. But since we've beat the like 100 straight games my focus is more on Tampa having Brady. I've made up my mind.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 08:51 PM   #986
Would an idiot do that?

Quite the fortunate power play.

OT, perfect for this game... I might need more bourbon.
Old 06-15-2022, 08:57 PM   #987
Three-Pat

This is why I love living in this time zone. I can enjoy this game without having to sacrifice sleep to do so.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-15-2022, 09:02 PM   #988
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
This is why I love living in this time zone. I can enjoy this game without having to sacrifice sleep to do so.
Yeah, seeing a lot of "need to go to bed"/"work at 6am" on reddit from Lightning fans... no idea how east coast sports fans do it.
Old 06-15-2022, 09:09 PM   #989
Supporter

Haha. Awesome play. You can dump your bourbon out Bearcat.
Old 06-15-2022, 09:11 PM   #990
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
You can dump your bourbon out Bearcat.

via GIPHY