Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-14-2020, 11:51 AM  
In Search of a Life

Veach is the best GM in the NFL

I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:44 AM   #976
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Watson has been even better IMO.
I think the pick 6 might be clouding your judgement there.

Watson isn't asked to do what Sneed is. None of our corners are. Dude is constantly moving around and his role changes from play to play. I think that has to be taken into consideration.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:44 AM   #977
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think Sneeds been our best CB. I think Thornhill has probably been our best overall DB.

But Watson has unquestionably been way better than any 7th round pick has right to be. Damn this staff can put DBs to use.
Agree on Thornhill and the advanced metrics back that up, by the way. He's been EXCELLENT so far.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:45 AM   #978
In Search of a Life

Khalen Saunders has been kicking ass too.

If the offense gets going, this team is a problem.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:46 AM   #979
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Watson isn't asked to do what Sneed is. None of our corners are. Dude is cos rantlt moving around and his role changes from play to play.
It's all about expectations. It has nothing to do with the pick 6.

Watson has allowed virtually nothing to get past him. His QBR against is one of the lowest in the league currently.

Not trying to take anything away from Sneed, he's great. But Watson should get some credit. Hell, Thornhill too. These guys have been GREAT in pass coverage so far, almost all of them.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 09:46 AM   #980
In Search of a Life

Hopefully we can find a much cheaper solution at LT and keep Thornhill and Saunders.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 09:46 AM   #981
In Search of a Life

It's probably too late, but a Thornhill extension would be nice.

Probably should have approached in teh offseason though. Same with Saunders.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:46 AM   #982
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Hopefully we can find a cheaper solution at LT and keep Thornhill and Saunders.
YES.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:49 AM   #983
In Search of a Life

Wouldn't it be nice if we could sign somebody like Andre Dillard and they turn out to be a stud LT?
Old 09-30-2022, 09:50 AM   #984
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Wouldn't it be nice if we could sign somebody like Andre Dillard and they turn out to be a stud LT?
Wouldn't hurt.

For some reason I get the feeling OBJ ends up on a LTD here. Not sure why I feel that way.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:51 AM   #985
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Wouldn't hurt.

For some reason I get the feeling OBJ ends up on a LTD here. Not sure why I feel that way.
The only way I can see that happening is if he gets his shit together rather quickly and turns his season completely around.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:52 AM   #986
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Wouldn't hurt.

If he'll take say, $16M per, which puts him at the average of the top 5 LT's in the game, fine.

If he wants more than that, and all reports are that we wants in the realm of $24M per, then he can get on the first train out of KC. **** him.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:59 AM   #987
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Watson isn't asked to do what Sneed is. None of our corners are. Dude is constantly moving around and his role changes from play to play. I think that has to be taken into consideration.
He does a little as seen here:

He also had an excellent pass defended against Alec Pierce the play before they scored over Thornhill to take the lead.

The point is this guy is a 7th rd pick! That is insane value. Watson really reminds me of Ward in his first year starting
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 10:01 AM   #988
In Search of a Life

I'm not at all trying to knock Watson. As far as 7th round picks go, he's a grand slam.
Old 09-30-2022, 10:12 AM   #989
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Not trying to look forward but next Spring is going to be so ****ing fun. The last 2 drafts have brought in our future nucleus. These guys are all cheap for the next 4 years minimum.

They’re gonna have so much money and 12 draft picks. The flexibility is gonna be so useful for them.

We’re gonna be piling talent on top of the nucleus of the last 2 drafts.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 10:16 AM   #990
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
I'm not at all trying to knock Watson. As far as 7th round picks go, he's a grand slam.
I'd say as far as just about any draft pick goes he's been a grand slam. So far you could say he's performing as a day 2 or 3 pick. We've seen countless first rd corners come in and struggle before finally putting it all together, he's hit the ground running. Granted, I'm sure he'll have some more struggles as there is more tape on him, but agreed he's been a grand slam. Not disagreeing at all here, just expanding on how impressive of a pick he's been.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.