X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2687
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:05 AM   #976
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic View Post
How do clowns like this POS get back into society after showing time and time again they're never going to mature and become respectable members of society
Forced labor camps

Oh wait, that was a statement and not a question lol
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:21 AM   #977
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
He’s In jail. He’s listed on the county records

And yes he was exposed and smoking weed

There are also charges stemming from him exposing himself on live stream, masterbating on live, snorting coke on live, talking about sexually abusing kids. Among other things
If that (child abuse) is true he needs locked up for life. Or let out and given some rat poison heroin. The dude might have had a chance at one point to straighten his life out but he is far past that now.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 09:27 AM   #978
MVP

Quote:
He’s In jail. He’s listed on the county records

And yes he was exposed and smoking weed

There are also charges stemming from him exposing himself on live stream, masterbating on live, snorting coke on live, talking about sexually abusing kids. Among other things
What?

He's out of the slammer, he has other current pics on his FB.

https://www.facebook.com/originalkcsuperfan31/
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:29 AM   #979
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
What?

Those pics of him mugging with adoring fans at a Wal-mart were posted before he was arrested.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:31 AM   #980
Super Grover

Quote:
What?

He posted those before he got arrested
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:35 AM   #981
MVP

Quote:
He posted those before he got arrested
This is a caption from one of his pics.

Quote:
Valley Bill cousins from college we went to school Barton county community college together and drink a lot of beer and screwed a lot of checks
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:58 AM   #982
MVP

He must have adopted a shelter pet. I think buys you anything short of mass murder
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-09-2024, 10:45 AM   #983
Super Grover

Quote:
Lol. Checks. Lol

Last edited by KingPriest2; 01-09-2024 at 10:51 AM..
Old 01-10-2024, 12:02 AM   #984
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Can you imagine how skanky a woman has to be to let that loser touch her?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 12:06 AM   #985
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Thanks for posting this. I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time.

Last edited by rico; 01-10-2024 at 05:31 PM..
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 12:12 AM   #986
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
What?

Where do you find this?! I want to post a screenshot of it and post it on my Facebook page, The Pin Doctors. It’s primarily a wrestling page, but I regularly post funny stuff like that too. I’ll make that go viral! Funny as hell.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 12:50 AM   #987
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Valley Bill. From college. Before college they were not cousins but once they went there together, not separate but together, then and only then they became cousins. They screwed lots of Czechs and Slavs at this Kansas community college. Especially the ones in their English and spelling class. Some they paid with checks. If the Czechs would accept checks. The Slavs preferred cash and told them to go **** Czechs with their checks. Confused and drunk they often pulled out the checkbook and just ****ed the checks with out paying. On a positive note these checks didn’t bounce. But the Czechs and Slavs sure did. That’s how I understand it
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 01:10 AM   #988
Just a li'l Evel

The checks come in the mail and the males come in the Czech
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 09:21 AM   #989
Beyond the Rapids

Is he really in jail? I assume so but never saw anything else about it.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:53 AM   #990
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I wish xfactor was only allowed to post stuff on peacock.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote