Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:34 PM   #9826
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Does it preheat slow? It might be plugged burners or something. When you open the door to put the food in it lets the heat out and takes a long time to get back to temp. That might lead to the long cook times.

/not an appliance guy.

EDIT: it's a good opportunity for you to go electric since you stacked the shit on me because the wife wanted a glass top.
Glad Buehler is on the job someone message Dinny

If I cant have gas then hi temp glass top comes in second. Unless you want to go inductive which IMHO ties with quality gas cooktops. In an oven its electric, hands down.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 10-17-2017 at 08:53 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #9827
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Nah, the broth tastes pretty good and it smells nice so I'm guessing it will be tasty, but just kinda threw me off with the recipe list.

It has cannelini beans in there too, forgot that in the first post. So beans, meatballs and tortellini with everything else. Top with parmesan apparently as well.
Did we ever get pics/ If there is one thing I have learned is:

These people want pics!

Last edited by cooper barrett; 10-18-2017 at 04:35 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:04 AM   #9828
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Does it preheat slow? It might be plugged burners or something. When you open the door to put the food in it lets the heat out and takes a long time to get back to temp. That might lead to the long cook times.

/not an appliance guy.

EDIT: it's a good opportunity for you to go electric since you stacked the shit on me because the wife wanted a glass top.

Nope. Everything is pretty normal with preheat.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2017, 03:02 PM   #9829
Cheat Death

Spicy chorizo and smoked chicken corn soup.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:05 PM   #9830
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Nope. Everything is pretty normal with preheat.
Cool. I can't even get a rise out of you for the electric comment?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:49 PM   #9831
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Wife made chicken curry with chickpeas.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:00 PM   #9832
pie is never free

American style soft tacos

YOU'LL EAT IT AND LIKE IT
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:59 PM   #9833
Inmem 2.0

I'm making Velveeta cheese sauce
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:07 PM   #9834
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
I'm making Velveeta cheese sauce
Are you putting that on something?

I mean other than your tongue?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:29 PM   #9835
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Spicy chorizo and smoked chicken corn soup.

Looks very tasty. Love me some good corn chowder.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:30 PM   #9836
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Sweet!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:14 PM   #9837
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Are you putting that on something?

I mean other than your tongue?
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:12 AM   #9838
MVP

Quote:

For a woman who can't cook, that looks pretty good.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:33 AM   #9839
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
For a woman who can't cook, that looks pretty good.

Slow cooker, man! And I plated.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:05 PM   #9840
MVP

I had pan seared Oscar Meyer Smokies last night with sharp cheddar and red onion and white habanero relish.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dogs.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	115303