Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 03:24 PM  
In Search of a Life

2019 Free agency Thread

We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:35 PM   #9811
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
A bit?
He’s okay......but never lived up to the hype.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:37 PM   #9812
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
If Brian Burns is up for consideration than they really should have just kept Dee Ford.

That's my way of saying I don't think Burns is on the radar.
Burns is 6-5 and runs a 4.5. He was also highly productive in college, I don't see much similarity with Dee Ford like...at all.

Burns was highly productive during his three seasons at Florida State, totaling 124 tackles, 39.5 tackles for loss and 24 sacks. He also had three forced fumbles and three blocked kicks. Burns led all freshmen nationally with 9.5 sacks in 2016
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 05:39 PM   #9813
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I’m hard
I think you and others are overestimating him just a bit.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:44 PM   #9814
In Search of a Life

He’s a stud that’s been miscast in crennells scheme

Put him on the dl with Jones and the rest and move him around

They would kick ass
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:52 PM   #9815
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
He’s okay......but never lived up to the hype.
That’s what I’m saying, freak measureables but didn’t ever use them. I would be disappointed if we used draft picks to get him.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:55 PM   #9816
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Burns is 6-5 and runs a 4.5. He was also highly productive in college, I don't see much similarity with Dee Ford like...at all.

Burns was highly productive during his three seasons at Florida State, totaling 124 tackles, 39.5 tackles for loss and 24 sacks. He also had three forced fumbles and three blocked kicks. Burns led all freshmen nationally with 9.5 sacks in 2016
There's more to it than sacks, right? They both really aren't great at setting the edge and defending the run.

I'd bet that's why Dee Ford isn't here anymore, so why would they want that again? I swear you guys bury your heads in the sand sometimes.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:02 PM   #9817
You Sweetie!

Quote:
There's more to it than sacks, right? They both really aren't great at setting the edge and defending the run.

I'd bet that's why Dee Ford isn't here anymore, so why would they want that again? I swear you guys bury your heads in the sand sometimes.
I can't imagine burying my head in sand, that'd be so weird.

Last edited by Simply Red; 03-27-2019 at 06:33 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:05 PM   #9818
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I can't imagine burying my head in sand, that's be so weird.
A couple martinis is good for the imagination

Basically the emphasis for this Defense is to stop being ranked in the bottom 3 in stopping the run and I'd expect the emphasis to be getting edge guys that can do both.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:10 PM   #9819
In Search of a Life

Quote:
A couple martinis is good for the imagination

Basically the emphasis for this Defense is to stop being ranked in the bottom 3 in stopping the run and I'd expect the emphasis to be getting edge guys that can do both.
Aka clowney
Old 03-27-2019, 06:12 PM   #9820
Scott Pioli

Quote:

They didn't want Dee Ford because they don't trust his back to hold up and they didn't want to give a guy a monster contract when that was the case.

You really think if Dee Ford was on a rookie contract they wouldn't love to have him? The reality is, you can learn how to set an edge.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:21 PM   #9821
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
They didn't want Dee Ford because they don't trust his back to hold up and they didn't want to give a guy a monster contract when that was the case.

You really think if Dee Ford was on a rookie contract they wouldn't love to have him? The reality is, you can learn how to set an edge.
This is also true.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:39 PM   #9822
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post

Sure you can learn, but it doesn't mean you're going to. Why not just get a guy that already knows?

He played all year and did fine after getting it worked on so I really don't think it was a concern. Certainly wasn't to the 49ers, who paid a pick a shit load of money for him.

If the back was the issue for KC, they would have just rented him for another year on the tag with no future complications. He was moved direly because he just did not fit.

Last edited by BryanBusby; 03-27-2019 at 06:45 PM..
Old 03-27-2019, 06:42 PM   #9823
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He’s a stud that’s been miscast in crennells scheme

Put him on the dl with Jones and the rest and move him around

They would kick ass
He was on the same line as Watt and Merciless and he wasn't GREAT there
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:43 PM   #9824
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He’s been pretty great, no? I mean dang
Old 03-27-2019, 06:46 PM   #9825
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Big facts
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.