Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2022, 11:07 AM  
The Insider

***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***

For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

Last edited by ChiefsCountry; 04-03-2022 at 01:56 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:08 AM   #961
Rabbi Goldmann

Witt Jr leads mlb in oppo field balls in play 49%

Needs to start pulling it obv to unlock his power

I was glad he finally barreled a ball. Wondered if he’d go until Memorial Day without doing it
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:24 AM   #962
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Sorry, Vinnie

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:27 AM   #963
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Sorry, Vinnie

Son of a bitch.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:55 AM   #964
Be Kind To Your Pets

They probably want to keep Vinnie down to control his service time.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:12 AM   #965
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
They probably want to keep Vinnie down to control his service time.
He's not on the 40-man roster yet. So it's not just a service time issue... it's also a roster management issue.

If they're not going to give him every day at bats, I don't want him called up to replace Santana, anyway.

What I would want before a Pasquantino or Pratto call-up would be Santana and Ryan O'Hearn gone.

Because guess who Matheny is going to play if Santana is gone, even if one of the prospects replaces him on the active roster?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:16 AM   #966
Dazed and Confused

O'Hearn is starting today...if they play.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 10:16 AM   #967
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
He's not on the 40-man roster yet. So it's not just a service time issue... it's also a roster management issue.

If they're not going to give him every day at bats, I don't want him called up to replace Santana, anyway.

What I would want before a Pasquantino or Pratto call-up would be Santana and Ryan O'Hearn gone.

Because guess who Matheny is going to play if Santana is gone, even if one of the prospects replaces him on the active roster?
I despise Mike Matheny soooo much. It's going to be really difficult for me to get excited about this Team while he's the Manager. I want he and Dayton gone, like yesterday.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 10:32 AM   #968
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
He's not on the 40-man roster yet.
Couldn't they move Mondesi to the 60-day and open a 40 spot?
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:41 AM   #969
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I despise Mike Matheny soooo much. It's going to be really difficult for me to get excited about this Team while he's the Manager. I want he and Dayton gone, like yesterday.
They are both ****ing clowns
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:42 AM   #970
MVP

Sinclair CEO: Bally Sports DTC Service “Bally Sports+” will cost $19.99/month or $189.99/year.

Expected to launch with 5 MLB teams (Rays, Marlins, Royals, Brewers, & Tigers) in June.

https://t.co/Cp9dwvBOV5

cc @mediagazer @Techmeme

$SBGI $T $FUBO $GOOG $DIS

Can't embed tweets on my phone.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:42 AM   #971
MVP

That's ****ing ridiculous
Old 05-04-2022, 12:06 PM   #972
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I told you guys Sinclair Broadcasting sucks.

This is the greediest media corporation around (and that's saying something) doing whatever it can to squeeze every last penny out of the contracts they purchased.

I hope they fail. Hard.

BallySports will continue to be the ONLY app I use another person's login for. And I'll continue to not feel bad about it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:09 PM   #973
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Sinclair CEO: Bally Sports DTC Service “Bally Sports+” will cost $19.99/month or $189.99/year.

Expected to launch with 5 MLB teams (Rays, Marlins, Royals, Brewers, & Tigers) in June.

https://t.co/Cp9dwvBOV5

cc @mediagazer @Techmeme

$SBGI $T $FUBO $GOOG $DIS

Can't embed tweets on my phone.
That is LOL outrageous. What other benefits do you get other than Royals games? You can get all sorts of shit with ESPN+ for a fraction of that price. Ridiculous.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 02:57 PM   #974
Be Kind To Your Pets

Does Matheny realize he doesn't work for St. Louis any longer?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:49 PM   #975
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Witt Jr leads mlb in oppo field balls in play 49%

Needs to start pulling it obv to unlock his power

I was glad he finally barreled a ball. Wondered if he’d go until Memorial Day without doing it
There is nothing that gets HUD jizzing in his pants more than people doing weak broke ass slaps to the opposite field. He lives for it. It was nice to see Witt Jr turn on one yesterday.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.