Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2024, 11:01 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

**October 9, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 3 GDT**

After over two weeks away, the boys are back in town! And for the first time in nine years, KC is hosting the PLAYOFFS!

Much to the dismay of Bob Costas, the series is tied one game apiece. Probably because you know, we're just lucky... Eat my ass Jizz Jizzum.

It's gonna get loud. It's gonna get wild. And it's gonna be great. Time for KC to shine. Let's keep those Yankee ****ers on the ropes and take game 3 baby!

Lugo on the bump tonight.

Game starts at 6:08pm CDT.

On your mark, get set... BONERTOWN.

Let's go Royals!!!
GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:15 AM   #931
Trained to reign as the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
THIS.

You just had a pitcher strikeout the god of the MLB this year (besides Ohtani), let the guy lite up the next 3 batters the next inning.
I will never ever ever ever understand this. A pitcher faces LH/RH batters all game. I understand the "matchup" - but unless the pitcher is having a great day and locating pitches, then don't yank the guy who IS - and put in someone who 'may' not have a great day.

Singer fanned them - leave his ass in until his control starts to slip.

These stupid MLB managers assume every pitcher is going to be in perfect command of their pitches every day.
God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote