Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 08-04-2024 at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-08-2023, 03:38 PM   #916
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm pretty sure that's a first.
My wife wont let me drive with all the meds I'm taking. So I said **** it....I sold my truck and now I'm just having fun spending all the money I got from truck.

Pretty much my bucket list, I'm doing whatever the **** I want. Got me another tattoo earlier.

Might as well live it up the best I can.

Still got an idea no one thought of....I wont drive anymore but I think I'm going to buy a bicycle tomorrow.

Getting the tattoo wore me out....so I figured I can do what I want for about 4 hours a day before my body starts shutting down
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 04:01 PM   #917
MVP

Love it
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2023, 04:10 PM   #918
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm pretty sure that's a first.
I like to think I'm special
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 04:32 PM   #919
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
I absolutely dare you to go hit the skate park, show the warden who REALLY runs shit around there...
I will if I can ever get away from my babysitter.

They have me locked down 24/7
Old 10-08-2023, 04:52 PM   #920
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Haywire, do you have a charity or cause that you’d like to have donation in your name? I’d love to give a gift for you. I hope you are comfort and not in pain. I think about you daily and this is the first place I check out when I visit. If there is anything that would help you, you have my contact info.
You can come down and let me take you out to lunch....I mean you're definitely a charity case
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 05:03 PM   #921
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Didn't turn out as good as I wanted. Not really his fault. I've broken that hand around 10 times.

If you look closer my right hand never healed correctly. The skin on my knuckles is permanently stuck to the bones in my hand.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 06:39 AM   #922
Starter

Quote:
I will if I can ever get away from my babysitter.

They have me locked down 24/7
Mail them an empty bottle of painkillers and then inform the police that they’re stealing narcs from you. That’ll show those MFs
deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:03 PM   #923
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Didn't turn out as good as I wanted. Not really his fault. I've broken that hand around 10 times.

If you look closer my right hand never healed correctly. The skin on my knuckles is permanently stuck to the bones in my hand.
It looks good!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 04:49 PM   #924
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Instead of sewing a label on the inside of your underwear to remember who the hell you are, you went and tattooed your name on your hand.

Much quicker!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2023, 09:34 AM   #925
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
My wife wont let me drive with all the meds I'm taking. So I said **** it....I sold my truck and now I'm just having fun spending all the money I got from truck.

Pretty much my bucket list, I'm doing whatever the **** I want. Got me another tattoo earlier.

Might as well live it up the best I can.

Still got an idea no one thought of....I wont drive anymore but I think I'm going to buy a bicycle tomorrow.

Getting the tattoo wore me out....so I figured I can do what I want for about 4 hours a day before my body starts shutting down
Did you get the bicycle? If you haven't gotten one yet, I would recommend a belt drive bike, or perhaps an electric bike....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 06:03 PM   #926
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Did you get the bicycle? If you haven't gotten one yet, I would recommend a belt drive bike, or perhaps an electric bike....
I kept it for a day.....that wore my skinny ass out
Old 10-26-2023, 06:06 PM   #927
Retired Bearcat

My boy had a dress up dance for Halloween.

It's getting bad when my 12 year old can wear my old shit

Last edited by Bearcat; 10-26-2023 at 06:34 PM..
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 06:06 PM   #928
Exasperated

Quote:
I kept it for a day.....that wore my skinny ass out
Maybe you need a motorcycle
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old 10-26-2023, 06:57 PM   #929
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
Maybe you need a motorcycle
I wish.....is have to keep it hidden
Old 10-26-2023, 07:20 PM   #930
MVP

Quote:

My boy had a dress up dance for Halloween.

It's getting bad when my 12 year old can wear my old shit
You still have a couple inches on him.
Good looking guy.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote