Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:45 AM   #9181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MODSAUTO View Post
I'm not seeing anything restricting you on that.
In order to prevent the posting of objectionable material by new users, ChiefsPlanet requires new members to meet certain criteria before posting links or images. We apologize for the inconvenience, but join in on the discussion and you'll be given full privileges in no time!

Until then, please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:47 AM   #9182
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'm going to ask FMB to get off his ass and figure out a way for us to make them (not in his meat Jacuzzi thing {I don't have one]). What to aske the butcher for, then what to do on the grill. I could Bing it, but I'm sure he'd prefer to use "CP" to the wife as his excuse for perfecting it this week..
So your looking for someone else to do the work for you?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:53 AM   #9183
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
In order to prevent the posting of objectionable material by new users, ChiefsPlanet requires new members to meet certain criteria before posting links or images. We apologize for the inconvenience, but join in on the discussion and you'll be given full privileges in no time!

Until then, please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.
when you scroll to the very bottom of the page, what does the bottom left box say you are allowed?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:08 AM   #9184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
when you scroll to the very bottom of the page, what does the bottom left box say you are allowed?
not allowed!
Old 09-04-2017, 01:30 AM   #9185
EvOlVeD

Quote:
not allowed!
its either 300 or 400 posts where you will be allowed to post links and images. suck it up buttercup and keep posting. you will get there, i mean if i can do it, so can you
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:36 AM   #9186
MVP

Quote:
its either 300 or 400 posts where you will be allowed to post links and images. suck it up buttercup and keep posting. you will get there, i mean if i can do it, so can you
WAAAAAAAAAAA I was told a hundred.

Insert pic/image of Trump in diapers.. crying....
Old 09-04-2017, 01:51 AM   #9187
EvOlVeD

Quote:
WAAAAAAAAAAA I was told a hundred.

Insert pic/image of Trump in diapers.. crying....
it probably was for those posters that have been here since the dawn of time, but look at the new member jonDonsey... he's at 422 and has all the bells and whistles now
Old 09-04-2017, 01:55 AM   #9188
MVP

Quote:
it probably was for those posters that have been here since the dawn of time, but look at the new member jonDonsey... he's at 422 and has all the bells and whistles now
I can hope for 300!
Old 09-04-2017, 05:45 AM   #9189
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I'm going to ask FMB to get off his ass and figure out a way for us to make them (not in his meat Jacuzzi thing {I don't have one]). What to aske the butcher for, then what to do on the grill. I could Bing it, but I'm sure he'd prefer to use "CP" to the wife as his excuse for perfecting it this week..

Google is a wonderful thing. "Recipe courtesy of Jack Stack Barbecue."

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/reci...f-ribs-2189787
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:45 AM   #9190
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
So your looking for someone else to do the work for you?
Yes. This FMB, he perfects food, we try to copy.

Welcome to the board.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:47 AM   #9191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

Not good enuff, you gotta try it first. Tell us how to make it even mo betta.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:04 AM   #9192
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Not good enuff, you gotta try it first. Tell us how to make it even mo betta.

OK. I'm on vacation this week, so if I can find some decent beef ribs, I'll try it out.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:08 AM   #9193
Supporter

Quote:

No offense, you didn't write it, but am I missing something?

Is there something about this recipe that differentiates it from;

Hey! Want some ribs? Our advice is;

Buy some ribs
Cook them

You're welcome.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:10 AM   #9194
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
No offense, you didn't write it, but am I missing something?

Is there something about this recipe that differentiates it from;

Hey! Want some ribs? Our advice is;

Buy some ribs
Cook them

You're welcome.

Yeah, pretty much. They do at least have couple temp recommendations, though.

And sometimes, that's pretty much all there is to it. Buy this. Rub it. Cook it at this temp till it hits this temp. Serve.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:32 AM   #9195

Quote:
OK. I'm on vacation this week, so if I can find some decent beef ribs, I'll try it out.
So, who long is this "vacation" thing you're "on" going to last?

And remember, no meat-Jacuzzi because I ain't got one...