Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 11:30 AM  
In Search of a Life

Frank Clark to KC!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #901
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
The Donks won their last SB because of an unstoppable defense player and a solid cast behind him.

Clark will have a better year than Vonn- plus Mahomes is way above Manning that year and well...any year.

You need that kind of guy on defense that goes out and punches them in the ****ing mouth play after play. Now we have him.
I agree with most of this. Not sure you can compare Clark and Von yet.
Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #902
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I completely agree with this. But your avatar as a hockey player makes me want to die. Can we go back to Honey Badger please? I'll go back to Alex Smith as The Joker if it helps.
You’ll have to excuse me for that, the Rangers just got a top 2 pick for the first time since *checks calendar*...1966. So, I’m pretty hyped for my man Kaapo Kakko

I’ll change it since you’re a sweetie, though.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #903
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That's one thing we're in agreement on here. Veach still has a lot to prove.

While i'm happy that we finally got an impact player (which i said i expected to get all along), he didn't exactly pull one on Seattle.

His compensation for both Ford and Peters was weak.

And his draft class thus far leaves a lot to be desired.

So far, he's no Dorsey.
****ING HELLO! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR 20 ****ING POSTS NOW. I'M GLAD IT FINALLY HIT PAYDIRT!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #904
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox27 View Post
Love getting Clark. He will make a huge difference. Overpaid, but I love the fact the Chiefs are not sitting back and wasting another Mahomes year, which I think they did keeping Sutton on board.

Clark makes us the AFC favorite. We still need a CB maybe two and could use a LB upgrade, which will not happen in the draft unless we reach.
We can live with these corners. I think. I hope.

Some LB's and a safety next to Tyrann are of dire need though.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #905
The Collective Unconscious

My take is that the compensation is one thing, but in this defense, Clark is going to be a STUD.

Dee Ford cannot lineup in a 6 tech. People tend to use the term "Edge" rusher and discount how schematically different players are...
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:25 PM   #906
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
This is like when khali mack went to the bears. Just watch our defense with this offense = super bowls.
And everyone said the Raiders fleeced the Bears. Maybe if they're lucky, they can spend the top pick they spent all year sucking for to get a Khalil Mack.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:25 PM   #907
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
People place way too much value on draft picks. That’s the only explanation for not liking this trade. The money is also irrelevant because you can work around that in pretty much any way you need or want to.
Or you could be extremely leery of his past off the field issues considering what we've been putting up with in recent years.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:25 PM   #908
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
The Donks won their last SB because of an unstoppable defense player and a solid cast behind him.

Clark will have a better year than Vonn- plus Mahomes is way above Manning that year and well...any year.

You need that kind of guy on defense that goes out and punches them in the ****ing mouth play after play. Now we have him.
Clark will have a better year than Von? Ha! Look I am excited about this guy but let's be realistic here.

We needed help on the dline and we got it. So I am happy for that but it remains to be seen if this will be a good trade/signing. Lets not forget how excited everyone was when J Houston/Eric Berry got signed.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:26 PM   #909
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
****ING HELLO! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR 20 ****ING POSTS NOW. I'M GLAD IT FINALLY HIT PAYDIRT!
Separate issue though.

The value may not be what we wanted, but in the end, we have an impact player.

Impact players make championships. Not un-used assets.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:26 PM   #910
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

How many SuperBowl MVPs have been given to the DE of the winning team?

Welcome to the new Kansas City Chiefs, same as the old Kansas City Chiefs.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:26 PM   #911
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You're not going to be aggressive shopping like a bitch.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:27 PM   #912
In Search of a Life

There's quite a few on there that won't be around in 2/3 years.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:27 PM   #913
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You're gonna have guys like Fisher, LDT, Watkins, Hitchens etc being replaced with cheaper players. That's probably where you're money is going to come from.
Yeah don't forget Schwartz. So now you've effectively made our o line swiss cheese.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:27 PM   #914
The Collective Unconscious

Anyone seen Chris Long on twitter today? He's been breaking down the move pretty well.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:28 PM   #915
MVP

Quote:
You laugh, but knowing "golden child"? That's probably the horse we would have rode out on.

You know what? I'm liking this trade more and more. In fact, the more I think about it, why not get two to three proven assets every year instead of going to the draft at all? We don't need those 4th, 5th, and 6th round scrubs, because our team ain't gonna' be nuthin' but PRIMO TALENT, BABY!

AND WHEN THAT CAP JUMPS UP TO 300 BILLION PER YEAR, BY GOD WE WILL BE THE GREATEST DYNASTY IN THE HISTORY OF TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS!
Dude, ONE DRAFT, in which he did not have a first round pick (because Mahomes), and he got a solid starter Nnadi, one other player who was a solid rotational player in Speaks (though out of position in a 3-4), Your probable starting Will in O'Daniel, an excellent returner/developmental corner in Smith, a Safety who was looking like a bonafide starter before injury in Watts, and you want to say he's a shit drafter?

We don't know yet. To proclaim all this bullshit you're spewing just makes you look like a reactionary fool.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote