Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM   #901
You gotta kill a few people

Speaking of.. you know who’s turned into a real **** these days? Jace.

That hypocrite mf has spent half of his screen time lamenting about being a bastard and the last couple episodes shitting on other bastards.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM   #902
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Shut your dirty whore mouth when you speak about Halaena!
Yea, not many characters that I legitimately sympathize with in this show, but she's definitely one of them.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM   #903
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Speaking of.. you know who’s turned into a real **** these days? Jace.

That hypocrite mf has spent half of his screen time lamenting about being a bastard and the last couple episodes shitting on other bastards.
He's 100% right though. Giving somebody like Ulf that kind of power is ****ing reeruned, and will undoubtedly lead to consequences.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM   #904
Forever Royal

I know people were taking about awesome things Daemon would do. I’m not waiting years to find out. What is the best thing in all GOT that he does? Or where would I find it? Spoilers welcome.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM   #905
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I know people were taking about awesome things Daemon would do. I’m not waiting years to find out. What is the best thing in all GOT that he does? Or where would I find it? Spoilers welcome.
You said spoilers, so I’m going to spell it out for you…you’ve been warned.

Spoiler!

Last edited by arrowheadnation; Yesterday at 06:24 PM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM   #906
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Such a huge ****ing disappointment.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #907
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
You said spoilers, so I’m going to spell it out for you…you’ve been warned.

Spoiler!

Thanks! Thats pretty epic. I’ll check out some videos. I’ve always enjoyed the lore videos and I know they often refer to these events of this story so I wasn’t overly concerned with spoilers.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:50 AM   #908

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He's 100% right though. Giving somebody like Ulf that kind of power is ****ing reeruned, and will undoubtedly lead to consequences.
No doubt, but he seems less worried about the potential for it to go wrong and more about how it defiles the Targaryen name.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:20 AM   #909
MVP

Halaena reminds me too much of Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter. Just out in her own world.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 07:33 AM   #910
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
You can't do all of this build up all season for absolutely no payoff. There were some good parts, but God damn the Lannister scenes were completely ****ing stupid. The Alicent coming to talk to Rhaenyra stuff was ****ing stupid. Those 2 things took up way too much time and were just stupid.

Is Halaena hanging out with the 3 eyed Raven? She can see all this shit just like Bran was able to, but didn't decide to save her kid?
It depends on what you define as "payoff." If they were following a traditional 10-episode arc, episode 9 would be the one where all the things happen, and episode 10 would be a little action and a lot of set-up. In an 8-episode season, that formula changes, I guess.

But I thought there was a good deal of character-driven payoff in this one, even if there was not a big dragon showdown (it would have required a major deviation from the books to have anything like that happening this episode).

The Lannister scenes set up something important, though - which is indicative of why the Triarchy agreed to the proposal. They could have shortened it, sure, but they're again emphasizing SHOWING us things as they happen rather than TELLING us after the fact.

If Lannister had shown up with that fleet without all those scenes, would it have worked? Sure, it would have. But people also could have - and would have - complained about that.

Alicent came to Rhaenyra in an attempt to prevent thousands of people - including herself and her daughter - from getting nuked by the dragons. This is a deviation from the books, possibly, but it does continue the journey with that character - showing her regrets and attempts to mitigate the bad effects of some of her mistaken choices.

They are trying really hard to portray both Alicent and Rhaenyra as fully developed characters, neither all good nor all bad but both generally trying to do the right thing. I'm here for it.

Re: Halaena ... It is clear the Targaryens have some magic in their blood (go figure!) and some can occasionally see the future. It's a different gift than that of the First Men we've seen (the Reeds, the Starks), or at least the first example of that gift existing outside the First Men. We've seen some subtle hints of Halaena "seeing" things but again, prophecy is a fickle thing and no vision tends to flow entirely true. They're showing us reason to believe in "Aegon's Dream" and also setting up some fun and tragic things with Rhaegar Targaryen, should the timeline of Robert's Rebellion ever be explored.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:54 AM   #911

Yeah, I can’t remember all of the visions, but some of her seemingly throwaway lines appeared to be visions of the future.

The ones I remember are her mentioning that the rats are becoming a problem to Aegon right before Blood & Cheese and one of her crickets no longer chirping, which I’m guessing was an allusion to Aegon’s predicament.
Old Today, 07:58 AM   #912

And is Alicent the most self righteous character in the GoT universe? I think so.