X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2682
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-05-2024, 10:57 AM   #886
The Maintenance Guy

Wow. I have no words...
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:02 AM   #887
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Wow. I have no words...
When words fail you, post a pic of your Camaro instead.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 11:05 AM   #888
MVP

The very definition of someone being their own worst enemy.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:06 AM   #889
Ultrabanned

So this is the sort of mental illness that would drive someone to become a super fan.

Interesting indeed
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:11 AM   #890
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
When words fail you, post a pic of your Camaro instead.
I don't currently own one...
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:14 AM   #891
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Drugs and mental illness don't mix well.
As much as I want to laugh at the guy, this is what it really comes down to to me. Dude's got major issues and no sign that he'll likely be getting help soon.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:16 AM   #892
"Think BOOM!"

ROCK ME AMADEUS!!!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:20 AM   #893
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
As much as I want to laugh at the guy, this is what it really comes down to to me. Dude's got major issues and no sign that he'll likely be getting help soon.
He will eventually die either from a drug overdose, getting killed doing something stupid like driving 140 mph, or he'll off himself in a drag aided depression.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:31 AM   #894
Needs more middle fingers

OMFG this K****a is disgusting. Oh ****, i really wish i could unsee what i just saw. Ughhh revolting. How dafuq did i even get to his Facebook?

I just saw a few seconds of this foo' sucking and licking his fingers. Sooooo ****ing gross.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 11:34 AM   #895
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
OMFG this K****a is disgusting. Oh ****, i really wish i could unsee what i just saw. Ughhh revolting. How dafuq did i even get to his Facebook?

I just saw a few seconds of this foo' sucking and licking his fingers. Sooooo ****ing gross.
Did you get to see his wang? Did it have a little X-factor cheesehead on it and a strand of red and yellow beads dangling from his balls?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:42 AM   #896

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Did you get to see his wang? Did it have a little X-factor cheesehead on it and a strand of red and yellow beads dangling from his balls?
God that's gross.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:50 AM   #897
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I'm guessing his wang has a cheesehead on it. Smegma is a real thing.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-05-2024, 12:14 PM   #898
Beyond the Rapids

If you ever have someone in your life who deals with real mental illness, you will find yourself all the time wondering how much of the blame goes to their choices and how much to their illness. There's really no answer.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 12:23 PM   #899
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post

Wow
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 12:26 PM   #900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
If you ever have someone in your life who deals with real mental illness, you will find yourself all the time wondering how much of the blame goes to their choices and how much to their illness. There's really no answer.
His mental illness is caused BY the drug abuse.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote