Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-14-2020, 05:42 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Man, I just found out that my uncle who had triple bypass heart surgery less than 3 months ago, went to Sturgis today.
So ****ing what?
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 08-14-2020, 06:55 PM   #77
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Sorry. I used up my crayon box on Pete.
Tap out acknowledged.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-14-2020, 07:04 PM   #78
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Tap out acknowledged.
In much the same way that I tap out after a three year old asks me "why?" for an hour, I suppose. You got me. Now go lie down on your carpet square, eat some glue, and sniff the shit in your diaper.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 17 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-14-2020, 07:08 PM   #79
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
In much the same way that I tap out after a three year old asks me "why?" for an hour, I suppose. You got me. Now go lie down on your carpet square, eat some glue, and sniff the shit in your diaper.

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-14-2020, 07:11 PM   #80
MVP

DaFace just fixed his shit
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-14-2020, 07:36 PM   #81
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 08-14-2020, 07:39 PM   #82
MVP

Quote:
There was a big gathering at Mount Rushmore for July 4th that was supposed to be a “super spreader event” and nothing happened.
in florida, the spring breakers did lead to a big outbreak. Now Florida is struggling to get things under control.

Random, never know who it going to catch it and spread it.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 08-14-2020, 07:42 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
So ****ing what?
So ****ing what, are you a moron? He is worried that his uncles' preexisting condition combined with Covids could lead to some serious health issues.

Lemme guess, you are another inbred mongoloid that believes covids is a hoax and nothing more than the flu.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-14-2020, 07:56 PM   #84
New and Improved

Quote:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OIP.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	120986  
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2020, 07:56 PM   #85
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Aww man. I came in looking to see some good Sturgis stories and pics. Instead, it’s the COVID bullshit.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-14-2020, 08:08 PM   #86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
So ****ing what, are you a moron? He is worried that his uncles' preexisting condition combined with Covids could lead to some serious health issues.

Lemme guess, you are another inbred mongoloid that believes covids is a hoax and nothing more than the flu.
Listen ****face.

For one it's an outdoor event.

Two, I'm guessing his uncle is pretty ****ing old and having just went through major heart surgery the poor old bastard probably just wants to have fun and live his life a little before it ends. Or he could spend the rest of his days quarantined like a rat in a cage until his ultimate demise.

Nobody including his nephew should question his decision to enjoy the remainder of his life.

Finally, go **** yourself.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-14-2020, 08:21 PM   #87
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Aww man. I came in looking to see some good Sturgis stories and pics. Instead, it’s the COVID bullshit.
You miss the skank getting mauled by a bison a few posts up?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-14-2020, 08:30 PM   #88
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Tap out acknowledged.
Rona will be over about the same time that duh u runs recruiting in the state of Florida.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:32 PM   #89
MVP

Taking a tour of the town on Google maps is interesting, the town is spliced up with maps from May, August, Sept. and October.

Main and Milde street has some of the bike feel because they were taken in August, otherwise the town seems quiet. Seems like a decent Midwest town overall.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 08-14-2020, 09:39 PM   #90
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Taking a tour of the town on Google maps is interesting, the town is spliced up with maps from May, August, Sept. and October.

Main and Milde street has some of the bike feel because they were taken in August, otherwise the town seems quiet. Seems like a decent Midwest town overall.
It's a quiet town 10 months out of the year. Friendly people willing to help you out. They understand a lot of their revenue is made in a short time.

It is however on the edge of the black hills. It can be hotter than hell there this time of year.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread