Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2020, 08:22 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Joe Buck: Fox planning to pump in crowd noise, digitize fans for NFL broadcasts

Speaking with Sirius XM’s Andy Cohen, Buck said that plans are already in place for the network’s anticipated NFL broadcasts. Fox is planning to do its best to simulate a normal atmosphere by pumping in crowd noise and placing digital fans in the stands of empty NFL stadiums.

“It’s pretty much a done deal,” Buck said, per SBJ’s John Ourand. “I think whoever is going to be at that control is going to have to be really good at their job and be realistic with how a crowd would react depending on what just happened on the field.”

The rest here:

https://sports.yahoo.com/joe-buck-fo...010459595.html
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:57 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I know other leagues have been doing this for a while but today was the first time I've watched a game with fake crowd noise. It's terrible. Very distracting too and takes away from the game-watching experience a bit in my opinion.
yeah the baseball pipped in noise hadn’t been distracting too much. The NFL noise has been.

We all know the noise is louder at Arrowhead than at the Bengals but how would you determine how much noise?

And is Arrowhead at a disadvantage now because we only have 22% of our fans to make noise but other stadiums get to pipe in maximum noise possible that it rarely reaches?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 03:04 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I'd much rather no crowd noise. I want to hear what the players hear.
Baseball figured out early on without ambient crowd noise that the hitters could hear the catchers spikes move behind them so they were able to determine what location the pitch was coming to.

But, football? What competitive advantage could one side over another have with zero pipped in crowd noise?
Old 09-13-2020, 03:14 PM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I think that's why its so distracting. Maybe it wasn't the same for all stadiums, and its all lame but Gillete sucked horribly at it. At least have it down correctly when to pump in cheers and boos...
Home team Panthers catch a Hail Mary ball and run out of bounds with 0:00 on the clock to lose the game. Fans let loose a thunderous round of applause. Okay.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-13-2020, 03:25 PM   #79
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Home team Panthers catch a Hail Mary ball and run out of bounds with 0:00 on the clock to lose the game. Fans let loose a thunderous round of applause. Okay.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 03:55 PM   #80
Curmudgeon

I watched the 1st half of the Packers/Viking game and thought the "crowd noise" was stupid. There didn't appear to be any difference between levels for any play. Just say no FOX.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-13-2020, 03:57 PM   #81
In Search of a Life

I guess I'm weird because it doesn't bother me and I think I prefer it to silence.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 04:20 PM   #82
**** Off Pedro Protectors

If they can CGI the fans, why not the teams, the stadium and the whole shebang? Why even have humans at all?
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-13-2020, 04:32 PM   #83
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I guess I'm weird because it doesn't bother me and I think I prefer it to silence.
There wouldn't be silence. You'd be able to hear the players communicating even more. Artificial crowd noise is completely stupid but I'd be much more tolerant if it were executed better. Like I said earlier though like other things some teams will probably handle it better than others. We're lucky our team was one of the very few to commit to allowing at least some attendance so its not necessary.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 05:25 PM   #84
Keep Camp Home!

I liked hearing someone yell obscenities at bullock for missing the tying fg
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-13-2020, 05:33 PM   #85
Banned

Is it better than nothing? I'm not sure.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:54 PM   #86
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

It's funny, because you KNOW it's not real, that's why it sucks. If you turn off that part of your brain, it does sound like actual football.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 09:13 PM   #87
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I’m good with it. It’s not perfect, but silence would be more jarring. And yes, I know it wouldn’t be “silent”, but I think that would still be more off putting.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2020, 09:39 PM   #88
Changes pants while driving

Can we pump in noise to cover up Joe **** and Acheman?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.