Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: -- Who's your favorite Gay Cp'er?
Denver Chief 18 31.03%
billay 14 24.14%
Neither one 5 8.62%
I don't wish to select any of the above - so this is my choice 21 36.21%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2020, 01:12 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Who's your favorite Gay Cp'er?

-- Who's your favorite Gay Cp'er?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:22 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Do you think Billay could even get laid in the gay community or would he be considered gross in there too?
I have never seen a pic of him.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:28 PM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
I have never seen a pic of him.
Don't. Might make you go straight.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:33 PM   #78
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:48 PM   #79
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i didn't get a poll option?

iron my own shirts
have been to a gay bar
went to a different bar with a gay guy who hit on me all night
have never been married
haven't had sex with a woman in almost a year
love taylor swift's music
go to the symphony alone occasionally

if i'm not gay it's not because i'm not trying
That just makes you metrosexual and slightly suspect
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:04 PM   #80
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
That just makes you metrosexual and slightly suspect
I SHOULD AT LEAST BE ON THE POLL
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:10 PM   #81
MVP

George blowfish being chased down the street by Ethel merman.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:13 PM   #82
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I SHOULD AT LEAST BE ON THE POLL
I should be on it too but you don’t see me talking about my stereotypical gay habits
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:23 PM   #83
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I can make u bleed when u fart
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:25 PM   #84
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Daddy Meat?
Old 03-09-2020, 07:29 PM   #85
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Daddy Meat?
Nah just good with my fingers
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:21 PM   #86
MVP

DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:23 PM   #87
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You must cook like your mom.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:39 PM   #88
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Did that happen? I remember him talking about ending up at a gay bar unknowingly and ending up having a great time. Not saying it DIDN'T happen, though. Lol

And I think it was Jim Jones that got a blowie from a tranny one night, IIRC.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:26 PM   #89
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Me too. Didn’t Buck receive unprotected anal penetration one night and then came on here and posted about it? That he was drunk?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Did that happen? I remember him talking about ending up at a gay bar unknowingly and ending up having a great time. Not saying it DIDN'T happen, though. Lol

And I think it was Jim Jones that got a blowie from a tranny one night, IIRC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Was it going into a gay bar? That doesn’t sound that shocking. I think that thread is in the hall of classics. Let me take a look. You wait here.
I’ve had a lot of fun in gay bars and drag queen shows. Cool people, in general, to hang with. Not interested in having sex and they certainy ain’t interested in me.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:32 PM   #90
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’ve had a lot of fun in gay bars and drag queen shows. Cool people, in general, to hang with. Not interested in having sex and they certainy ain’t interested in me.
Yip. However, when I'm anywhere else I get hit on my gay guys sometimes. Go to a gaybar and I'm invisible. Weird. Trip to the bathroom was an eye opener though. Gosh.