Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who wins????????????????
Chiefs WINS by 7 or less 15 9.87%
Chiefs WINS by 8 or more 136 89.47%
Lions have tied already. Why not another? 0 0%
Lions WINS by 7 or less 0 0%
Lions WINS by 8 or more 1 0.66%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2019, 05:48 AM  
Always ask 'Why?"

KC CHIEFS vs. DETROIT LIONS: Who wins? Your predictions?

Game in Detroit.

Lions are 2-0-1.

Chiefs are 3-0.

Who wins?

Your predictions?

What say yea?
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 01:50 PM   #76
Banned

There is noway the Lions can hang close in this "spot". They are heading into a BYE week, trust me these players are making plans and don't want to be hobbling around.

Chiefs 32 Lions 17
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:02 PM   #77
Starter

So, last week Andy shuts the offense down in the second half and Ravens fluke their way to a 5 point loss. Made me glad that I didn't take the Chiefs and give up points, as I would have lost. If Reid doesn't let up, they cover easily.

I took the Chiefs -6 this week because I'm thinking Andy doesn't make the same mistake twice. This tendency to shut the offense down in the second half does make it hard to predict margins, but I'm expecting double digits, 10-17 point win.
excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:07 PM   #78
That's just f***in' stupid

It should be a slaughter. Patricia is a good coach and will make even greater strides in Detroit, but this week they are facing an unstoppable KC offense and an improved KC defense, who are likely angling for a strong showing after getting run over by Baltimore.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:14 PM   #79
In Search of a Life

Hoping for Mahomes first 500 yard 5 TD game this week.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:17 PM   #80
Bring it on Ahab!

I think KC"s track team is going to go apeshit on this turf.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:18 PM   #81
Suupraa Geniuuusss

While I completely believe that the Chiefs could win by 20 or more, the very recent history of how Andy's been running things suggests that he'll allow the offense to put up 21-28 points early, and then coast the rest of the way.

That will allow the Lions to make the game look respectable at the end.

33-27
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:20 PM   #82
Andy Reid Supporter

Mahomes isn’t scoring as much bc he doesn’t have to. We’ve lead 30-13 and 28-10 early in the 2nd half of our games, so it makes sense for Andy to dial it down.

He’s got a lot of shit in his playbook. Not having to use it for an entire half consistently will help save those plays when they are needed.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:21 PM   #83
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
While I completely believe that the Chiefs could win by 20 or more, the very recent history of how Andy's been running things suggests that he'll allow the offense to put up 21-28 points early, and then coast the rest of the way.

That will allow the Lions to make the game look respectable at the end.

33-27
I'm hoping that that has more to do with the fact that Harbaugh and Gruden are coaching tree relatives and maybe this weekend when he faces off against a Belichick progeny he'll step on the throat. But probably not.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:22 PM   #84
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
Amazes me to see the same people who thought the Ravens would be a tough game think this is going to be a cakewalk. Lions are a way better team than the Ravens. Their OL has been abusing teams this season and that’s what we’re weak to.

I think we win but it’s gonna be close.
Wrong
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:23 PM   #85
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He’s got a lot of shit in his playbook. Not having to use it for an entire half consistently will help save those plays when they are needed.
That's fine. Just send everybody long then.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:26 PM   #86
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Mahomes isn’t scoring as much bc he doesn’t have to. We’ve lead 30-13 and 28-10 early in the 2nd half of our games, so it makes sense for Andy to dial it down.

Plus, Mahomes is talented enough to still move the ball even when they're just coasting. It was always frustrating to play with a lead under Alex Smith because he sucked. Colts comeback in the playoffs, anyone??? Smith just needed to sustain a few drives and eat the clock, but he couldn't even do that. Spot Mahomes the same lead in the same situation calling the same plays and the Chiefs still win by multiple scores.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:32 PM   #87
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I'm hoping that that has more to do with the fact that Harbaugh and Gruden are coaching tree relatives and maybe this weekend when he faces off against a Belichick progeny he'll step on the throat. But probably not.
I can agree with that; Andy is well-known to have very good relationships with his former staff. Rubbing their noses in the dirt isn't his style.

However, I think it's more than that right now. IMO, Andy is looking at the fact that we have several injured players, including our starting LT, starting RB, and starting WR1. He may be simply trying to limit the chances of getting more players hurt.

I think he might simply want to put enough points on the opponent to make them one dimensional, and then allow both the offense and defensive units to coast out to a win if possible. And in the process, allow the team to play conservatively and safely once again.

The Lions as a team are probably as well-rounded as we've seen so far, but they haven't scored more than 26 points or so this season. Stafford hasn't thrown for more than a TD in a game yet. He might against us, but probably not until the 4th quarter.

Bottom line, I think Andy's playing the long con here.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:39 PM   #88
El Gato Gordo Loco

51-24. Chiefs.

5 TD passes by Mahomes. 1 int because of a Mecole Hardman drop.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:00 PM   #89
You don't faze me, Gobble.

I probably missed this somewhere along the line, so can someone explain to me why these polls always have poor grammar?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 03:08 PM   #90
WhatUneed2Hear

Chiefs 777 Lions -666
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.