Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-30-2019, 08:43 PM  
SuperBowl or bust

Cuts from other teams we might take a look at.

CB Kayvon Webster
CB Corn Elder
CB Lorenzo Doss
TE Luke Wilson
Logan Paulson
LB Hayes Pullard
LB Eli Harold
G Christian Westerman
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:32 AM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Hell yea, pretty stupid of him to post something like that in a thread about cuts from other teams we might take a look at. I mean REALLY, the nerve!
Exactly where did he post the cuts he thinks we should look at?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:41 AM   #77
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Word I heard was that Ragland was playing more in the Packers game not because of a depth chart change, but because they wanted to get him more live-fire time playing strong side, where they have evidently begun to play him recently, rather than in the middle.

Which doesn't make much sense to me, but there it is. Maybe now that he's healthy, he's suddenly moving way better than we all think. But it looks like we may now be talking about the same three starters (Hitch, Rags, Wilson) but not exactly where we thought they were playing.
That's what Wally said and I take him at his word.

Another way of looking at the switch/experiment is that they weren't overly enthusiastic about his performance at MLB, Mr. keg in kc.

I still believe that speed (as opposed to mass) is critically important at linebacker in the New NFL. You can't hit if you can't arrive.

And sadly, you can't coach speed ... or coach out an agonizingly slow, ass-dragging, dawdling waddle.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 09:49 AM   #78
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Another way of looking at the switch/experiment is that they weren't overly enthusiastic about his performance at MLB, Mr. keg in kc.
I don't think that would make much sense. Any kind of weakness he'd have in the middle would be exacerbated playing the strong side. Why expose him to more coverage if the idea is that he's too slow?

It could just as well be that they like Hitch or Wilson more in there than at weak or strong side...

I really don't know, though.

I'm still a little surprised Lee isn't in the picture more TBH
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:54 AM   #79
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I don't think that would make much sense. Any kind of weakness he'd have in the middle would be exacerbated playing the strong side. Why expose him to more coverage if the idea is that he's too slow?

It could just as well be that they like Hitch or Wilson more in there than at weak or strong side...

I really don't know, though.

I'm still a little surprised Lee isn't in the picture more TBH
He didn't take any snaps at Green Bay. I find that curious if he is still a backup.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:55 AM   #80
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
He didn't take any snaps at Green Bay. I find that curious if he is still a backup.
I was still hoping they were trying to feature Ragland for a trade with somebody and then get Lee into the starting lineup. He's pretty much looked like the best LB in the preseason to my eye. And it would have explained Dorian O'Daniel's continued presence on the roster, since we'd be losing a LB.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:25 AM   #81
Most Valuable Villain

I’d rather see Wilson - Lee - Hitchens.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:20 AM   #82
MVP

I am truly at a loss why Ragland is the starter in a defense where linebackers have to cover significant amounts of real estate.

Put me in the Derron Lee/Hitchens/Wilson camp. I also wonder why DoD is buried on the depth chart. It sure seemed like he was primed to take a step forward. Guess we should be really looking at that pick as a bust.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:35 PM   #83
I’m a Mahomo!

Cuts from other teams we might take a look at.

PFF on notable cuts.

https://youtu.be/hmxDsBl0M_w

Podcast:
https://youtu.be/4LR3pKAm_wI

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-01-2019 at 01:10 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:13 PM   #84
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post

Not sure why this is a surprise, but I've seen the Chiefs mentioned - which WOULD be a surprise.
Still Surprised ???????
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:22 PM   #85
The Wait Is Over

Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:35 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Still Surprised ???????
Actually, yeah. I am.

Tells me that the coaching staff has doubts about Damien.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 10:57 AM   #87
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
Hard Pass on Moore.
OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:11 AM   #88
Starter

Can Moore play corner
bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-03-2019, 07:23 PM   #89
union paraplegic organizer

If there’s any kind of glare I see with Veach, it’s that he doesn’t like to admit failure.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2019, 07:33 PM   #90
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** DAT
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.