Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2019, 05:43 PM  
Starter

Should I be happy Kietzman was fired? Yes, it's me.

I have mixed emotions about KK getting canned. It should've happened years ago. But I'm not convinced this incident deserved a firing.

Scale of 1 to 10, how pleased should I be?

For 20 years, KK got away with all sorts of underhanded bulls*t. Took two decades for karma to catch him.

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
jwhit has disabled reputation
Old 06-28-2019, 07:52 PM   #76
Emporer of Mongo

It's a free market, and this is a business.

They didn't can this moron over 'principles' or morals. They canned him because it was the right business move.

I'm kind of surprised someone that's been around as long as you have doesn't get that , and isn't 'convinced' this was a good move.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:01 PM   #77
I'm with the banned.

IMHO, it’s never a good thing when a commentator is fired for commenting.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:04 PM   #78
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
IMHO, it’s never a good thing when a commentator is fired for commenting.
Unless you are the business owner , and no one will buy advertising during that time slot , and no listeners tune in.

Then, its probably a pretty good idea to fire that person for being a moron and hurting your business. But I can understand how a donk fan can't grasp this basic fact.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:24 PM   #79
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Welcome back Jason. I've been here 15 years and I think it's cool you've never forgotten about this board of the true fans of the Kansas City Chiefs. Hope you get the respect you deserve around here. People don't have to agree with your takes, but I'd hope the board has grown up enough to realize the work you've put in to get where you're at and that when you want to really talk about your favorite team, you know the best place to do it. Here.
I don’t always agree with Jason’s takes but Jason is honest, he’s informed and he makes you think. And if you come at him with an intelligent opinion, he will give you the courtesy of listening to you and responding intelligently. JW puts in the work, unlike other national sports broadcasters whose names rhyme with Bip Skayless or Peven Fmith. JW is always worth listening to and I am glad he still posts here, although I did notice he didn’t post in DC.

I’m not in KC but I have th 810 app and I sometimes listen to podcasts from the morning show. I don’t know keitzman but his comments were out of bounds. Probably not enough for firing on their own, but with his apparent history, I can see why this straw broke the camels back. Knowing very little about him, it is hard to accept he was not talking about Garrett. And his apology was anything but. Having read JW, I trust his statements about KK and his past actions. That is a rare attribute in today’s world. So thanks for your input Jason. Keep up the good work. We need principled analysis and not ratings seekers in today’s world.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:26 PM   #80
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I don't know if you should be, but I sure as hell am, and I don't live in Kansas City or listen to his show.

I'm sick to death of members of the media trying to continually torpedo the team as a means to advance their own selfish interests. One of the worst offenders managed to torpedo himself instead. It's a beautiful thing.

Hope the rotten bastard ends up covering Eskimo hockey in Barrow.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:26 PM   #81
Chiefs Moon

There were two pieces of audio. The clip everyone heard was actually the second time KK dragged Reid's family into his convoluted rant. The first time KK went on the rant, he called the Chiefs organization (some by name) "thugs" if they kept T. Hill. The Chiefs are business partners with 810. Not all the facts are in. The two incidents together were probably intolerable for the Chiefs and, one would assume, the 810 ownership group.

These incidents required 810 to part company with KK, IMHO.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:32 PM   #82
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Also we finally have something good going and we're terrified some jackass is gonna mess it up.

Sorry Kietz, you were trying to mess it up. The simple fact is if he abused his child we would have wanted him gone. Hell we all did want him gone when we thought that was the case. But then you hear more and more about it and you're like wait a damn minute this doesn't make sense.

KK tried to bring the hatred and anger with him into the new situation. Demanding that Hill be kicked off the team even though he didn't do what riled up Kietz in the first place. At that point its ego talking, not facts, not justice. Then he doubled down on it and tried to make everyone believe that it's Andy's fault, his kids did druuuuggggssss! Man that's some western Kansas bullshit right there.
What a stupid thing to say.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:35 PM   #83
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Why?
INTERNET
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:35 PM   #84
Supporter

Damn, I miss Whitlock’s show. Loved that shit.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #85
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
INTERNET
Ok
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:41 PM   #86
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Ok
irrelevant either way bro

enjoy the follow
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:41 PM   #87
testing ... 1, 2, 3

You should probably consider this an 11 on the justice scale. The tide is turning against the value pimps at long last.

Additionally, the time has come to begin an expose of the Espinal Gang and do the good work of clearing Tyreek's name once and for all. Get ahead of the story and the Vegas players will love you for it.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:42 PM   #88
Baba Ganoush

Bring back Josh Looney!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:47 PM   #89
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhit View Post
I have mixed emotions about KK getting canned. It should've happened years ago. But I'm not convinced this incident deserved a firing.

Scale of 1 to 10, how pleased should I be?

For 20 years, KK got away with all sorts of underhanded bulls*t. Took two decades for karma to catch him.

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
I am elated...everyone should be.
track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:50 PM   #90
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
irrelevant either way bro

enjoy the follow
You don't get it.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.