Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2011, 10:15 AM  
trap champ

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kDb...e_gdata_player

Looks intense. Im really looking forward to this. SMD if repost
DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #76
I'll be back.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 5 View Post
YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Nice!
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #78
I'll be back.

****ing bastards are only showing it in 3D.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #79
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Damn....that sucks. Hopefully this 3D phase will end quickly.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #80
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Well, "Hallows Part 1" wasn't made in 3D, so it's only the new film you'll have to deal with.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #81
Cheaterlover*

Spoiler!
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #82
I'll be back.

Have not read Deathly Hallows, haven't seen part one, so Thursday should be awesome. Part 1 at 9PM, Part 2 after.

For some reason the theater isn't advertising the double feature.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #83
**** That Noise

Man I want to click that spoiler so bad. But I haven't read the book so I'm scared.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #84
I'll be back.

Don't click it. I wish I hadn't.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #85
trap champ

My local AMC is runnin that deal.
DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Man I want to click that spoiler so bad. But I haven't read the book so I'm scared.

If you haven't read the book, don't click it.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #87
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Have not read Deathly Hallows, haven't seen part one, so Thursday should be awesome. Part 1 at 9PM, Part 2 after.

For some reason the theater isn't advertising the double feature.
Theater here didn't advertise it either. I've got my tickets. I had the option of seeing Part 2 in 2D or 3D, and I'm one of those dorks who chose 3D. Part 1 at 9pm, Part 2 premier at midnight.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #88
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Damn....that sucks. Hopefully this 3D phase will end quickly.
I've never seen any of these Harry Potter movies, but I have seen the previews in 3D and it looked alright, for being a Harry Potter movie anyway. I like 3D if it is not overdone.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #89
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
I've never seen any of these Harry Potter movies, but I have seen the previews in 3D and it looked alright, for being a Harry Potter movie anyway. I like 3D if it is not overdone.

I'm just not into the 3D stuff regardless of movie.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #90
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'm just not into the 3D stuff regardless of movie.
Truth be told the TF3 is the only thing I have ever liked in 3D.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.