Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 11:36 PM  
MVP

Draft - Day 2: who do like for KC?

Chiefs on tap tomorrow with picks #63, and #96

What positions do you think they address, and who do you hope they target?

I’ll say:

#63 - Damien Lewis, OG, LSU
#96 - Reggie Robinson II, CB, Tulsa
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:45 AM   #76
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
My dick can only get so hard
Add Terrell Burgess to the list too. We met with him at the combine. Very versatile smart player.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:47 AM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Add Terrell Burgess to the list too. We met with him at the combine. Very versatile smart player.
I’d love it if he fell to our 3rd rounder, but I think there will be better players at 63.

Definitely wouldn’t hate it though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:53 AM   #78
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:56 AM   #79
In Search of a Life

Xavier McKinney
Kristian Fulton
Zack Baun
AJ Epenesa
Yetur Gross Matos
Willie Gay
Logan Wilson
Jaylon Johnson
Trevon Diggs
Jeremy Chinn
Grant Delpit
Kyle Dugger
Cam Dantzler
Lloyd Cushenberry
Robert Hunt
Laviska Shenault
Denzel Mims
Josh Uche
Ross Blacklock
Marlon Davidson
Ezra Cleveland
Josh Jones
Bryce Hall
Darrell Taylor

That’s 24 guys, and there will probably be a QB or two, at least 3 RB’s, and a TE or two coming off the board before our pick.

I feel really good about getting one of these guys.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:56 AM   #80
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I'm going to say this, I question Chris Ballard and his team building style, I don't think he sucks at drafting but...

The Colts are a shit or get off the pot team, they have a talented young roster and he constantly wants to move down, at some point having better players is better than having more picks.

Like the Chiefs maybe have spots for what..5-8 guys?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:58 AM   #81
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Xavier McKinney, Kristian Fulton, Zack Baun, AJ Epenesa, Yetur Gross Matos, Willie Gay, Logan Wilson, Jaylon Johnson, Trevon Diggs, Jeremy Chinn, Grant Delpit, Kyle Dugger, Cam Dantzler, Lloyd Cushenberry, Robert Hunt, Laviska Shenault

Any of these guys in the 2nd would give me wood for our first 2 picks
I'll just quote this and agree with it; save me the typing.

I'd change the order a bit and probably drop Dantzler and Cushenberry while adding Davis-Gaither, Hennessy and and Okwara, but it's a good start.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:58 AM   #82
#RIPAce

Duncan's idea of a trade with MIA makes a lot of sense to me.

Right now we need to be adding cost-controllable starters. We added 1 last night. If we add a 2nd round pick this year and pick 3 guys tonight, we could add more.

And even if we aren't picking 32 next year, it's going to be a late 1st.

#runitback
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:58 AM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
The Colts might be one of the teams pissed off that we took CEH and now are looking to trade down. I also suspect the Bengals wanted to parlay Burrow with CEH.
BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:59 AM   #84
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Xavier McKinney
Kristian Fulton
Zack Baun
AJ Epenesa
Yetur Gross Matos
Willie Gay
Logan Wilson
Jaylon Johnson
Trevon Diggs
Jeremy Chinn
Grant Delpit
Kyle Dugger
Cam Dantzler
Lloyd Cushenberry
Robert Hunt
Laviska Shenault
Denzel Mims
Josh Uche
Ross Blacklock
Marlon Davidson
Ezra Cleveland
Josh Jones
Bryce Hall
Darrell Taylor

That’s 24 guys, and there will probably be a QB or two, at least 3 RB’s, and a TE or two coming off the board before our pick.

You didn’t even include Antoine Winfield
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:59 AM   #85
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Xavier McKinney
Kristian Fulton
Zack Baun
AJ Epenesa
Yetur Gross Matos
Willie Gay
Logan Wilson
Jaylon Johnson
Trevon Diggs
Jeremy Chinn
Grant Delpit
Kyle Dugger
Cam Dantzler
Lloyd Cushenberry
Robert Hunt
Laviska Shenault
Denzel Mims
Josh Uche
Ross Blacklock
Marlon Davidson
Ezra Cleveland
Josh Jones
Bryce Hall
Darrell Taylor

And keep in mind that there are going to be a couple of teams who make head scratching picks that push those 24 players down.

Who the **** though Arnette was getting drafted in the first round?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:59 AM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
And keep in mind that there are going to be a couple of teams who make head scratching picks that push those 24 players down.

Good point.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:00 AM   #87
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

I thought he was the 2nd best corner in the draft.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:01 AM   #88
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I thought he was the 2nd best corner in the draft.
The only other person who thought that was Mike Mayock.....so congrats.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:02 AM   #89
Hockey Town

Quote:
Xavier McKinney
Kristian Fulton
Zack Baun
AJ Epenesa
Yetur Gross Matos
Willie Gay
Logan Wilson
Jaylon Johnson
Trevon Diggs
Jeremy Chinn
Grant Delpit
Kyle Dugger
Cam Dantzler
Lloyd Cushenberry
Robert Hunt
Laviska Shenault
Denzel Mims
Josh Uche
Ross Blacklock
Marlon Davidson
Ezra Cleveland
Josh Jones
Bryce Hall
Darrell Taylor

A couple you didn't list I think will be gone.

Tee Higgins
Matt Peart
Justin Madubuike
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:03 AM   #90
Most Valuable Villain

I think the 2nd round is always more brutal than the first round. The first round consists of me hoping a couple of players fall while the 2nd round is me watching about 20 players I would have been happy with get taken.