Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 02:08 PM  
Veteran

Your Daily Life Tip by Womble Esq

Every day I will provide you all with one tip to improve your life.

I think you all will find this most useful. Prepare to have your life changed.

This OP will track all of my tips.

Please note, I am not interested in a discussion and will not reply to any of your responses. Take it and improve or leave it and continue to sink. *Edit - rule relaxed and I'll sometimes reply to or insult participants.

Your Limey,

Womble Esq x

1.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...68&postcount=5
2.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...8&postcount=41
3.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...8&postcount=49
4.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...5&postcount=73
5.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...8&postcount=78
6.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...5&postcount=93
7.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=105
8.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=107
9.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=118
10.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=155

Last edited by Womble; 06-17-2024 at 05:25 PM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:20 PM   #76
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
A step up from Kohl's.
Ok, so that's a lie. Never listening to anything you say ever again because you are a liar.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 08:18 PM   #77
Choco Favre

Quote:
It's a life tip, you an American life tip. If you're in a place where the locals don't speak English like Tokyo or Glasgow, then how are you going to get a guy to let you into his backroom toilet in his shitty shop if you can't speak the lingo?

Find yourself a nice hotel and shit to your arse's content. Trust me on this one bruv, I've almost certainly got far more public defecation life experience that you. I consider myself a toilet connoisseur.
Can you say "ass" please?

You are on an American forum thank you very much.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 10:08 AM   #78
Veteran

Life Tip #5

A tip for y'all who are concerned with online privacy - think twice about uploading pictures straight from your phone to image hosting websites. Most phones save location data automatically in the metadata of your photos unless you have specifically disabled this feature on your handset. This means that if you put out a photo online, all it takes is for someone to go on the properties of the file to find out the exact location it was taken at. Therefore if you're putting up a picture of a photo taken from your house on here then savvy forum users now know your address.

So how do you stop this? Well, there's a number of ways. The easiest is to simply change your settings on your phone to not save location data...but what if you think it's quite a nice feature and don't want to disable it? The easiest way to get around this is to take screenshots of your photos you wish to share (location data will not be present in screenshots) and then upload those screenshots to the image hosting websites. Alternatively you can find some image hosting websites that scrape out the location data from the images uploaded.

Last edited by Womble; 06-11-2024 at 10:42 AM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 02:24 PM   #79
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Where is that promised British Foods thread, by the way?

Stop hiding from it and get on with it... reach down, grab your sack and get proud
I feel that giving life tips is my calling. Plus it's common knowledge that our fine cuisine requires a more sophisticated palate to truly appreciate. Educate your test buds and we can talk.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 02:26 PM   #80
Choco Favre

Do you drink tea or coffee?

Or both
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:29 PM   #81
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Do you drink tea or coffee?

Or both
Neither. Foreign muck. I drink bottled water and beer. Both invented by the English.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:32 PM   #82
Choco Favre

Quote:
Neither. Foreign muck. I drink bottled water and beer. Both invented by the English.
Do you brush your teeth?

If so, how many times do you brush your teeth per day?
Old 06-11-2024, 02:33 PM   #83
Veteran

Quote:
Do you brush your teeth?

If so, how many times do you brush your teeth per day?
God invented teeth. He did not invent the toothbrush.

Your Honour, I rest my case.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:36 PM   #84
Choco Favre

Quote:

What is your go-to for namecalling? Do you use the term "Wanker?"
Old 06-11-2024, 02:45 PM   #85
Veteran

Quote:
What is your go-to for namecalling? Do you use the term "Wanker?"
Depends on the situation. Wanker is generally reserved for persons with a penis because most women and a few men do not possess a nob to wank with.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:51 PM   #86
Fish are scared of me

These are fun Womble. Thanks for this. I've already learned some things
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 02:51 PM   #87
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

What's the English word for the c word. Tart?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 03:02 PM   #88
Court Jester

Quote:

*honor
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 03:04 PM   #89
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
These are fun Womble. Thanks for this. I've already learned some things
I was shocked and disappointed that the first, last and only "life tip" wasn't "don't be a ****". Womble is slipping, and we had such high hopes for the youngster.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 03:10 PM   #90
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
*honor
Wrong dickhead. Honour is a judicial title in the UK so 'honor' makes no sense in this context.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote