Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-29-2024, 06:16 AM   #2
It was not a fair catch

Wonder if scho was able to walk on the plane or if he is jail.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 06:33 AM   #3
Politically Incorrect

Flight cancelled last night.

Got to the Charlotte Airport Hilton 1:15am and had a great shower and slept like a bear.

Highly recommend this hotel. Giant clean double room with all amenities including separate living room, restaurant and other features and only $160 plus tax.

Trying this all over again later today. My guys are already in Louisville to kick things off..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 06:35 AM   #4
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Flew back from Belize a couple of weeks ago with my wife. Got stuck on the tarmac in Houston. For 2 hours. By the time we got off the plane, through baggage check and customes etc...the restaurants and bars were closed. All we could find to eat (and we were ****ing starving) was from one of those self serve kiosk things. 2 wraps, 2 bags of chips and 2 sodas...$51.00. That was out ****ing rageous.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 06:41 AM   #5
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Flew back from Belize a couple of weeks ago with my wife. Got stuck on the tarmac in Houston. For 2 hours. By the time we got off the plane, through baggage check and customes etc...the restaurants and bars were closed. All we could find to eat (and we were ****ing starving) was from one of those self serve kiosk things. 2 wraps, 2 bags of chips and 2 sodas...$51.00. That was out ****ing rageous.
Did you see caveman or whatever his name was?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 07:38 AM   #6
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Did you see caveman or whatever his name was?
I’ve been wondering what Crave’s new account is. He hasn’t logged on in a while.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 08:52 AM   #7
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I’ve been wondering what Crave’s new account is. He hasn’t logged on in a while.
PatMahomesIsGod is the speculation out there
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 07:36 AM   #8
"Think BOOM!"

I don't eat at airports. Ever.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 07:45 AM   #9
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Too cheap?

Do you also bring all your own snacks and drinks into a movie theater?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 08:15 AM   #10
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Too cheap?

Do you also bring all your own snacks and drinks into a movie theater?
Nothing to do with money.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 07:46 AM   #11
Cheat Death

Would not recommend but had an oh crap moment earlier this month

Back in April I took a road trip to Mexico and grabbed a handful of airplane bottles of bourbon to take with me as there's no decent whiskey in the town we stay in

Fast forward to earlier this month and I'm unpacking at an airbnb and there are these airplane bottles still in my backpack that I guess I forgot about

So I guess not taking fluids out going through TSA-pre gets them through or maybe an oversight at the airport?

Either way completely unintentional but was like finding a $20 bill in your winter coat pocket thats been sitting in the closet all summer
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 08:54 AM   #12
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Would not recommend but had an oh crap moment earlier this month

Back in April I took a road trip to Mexico and grabbed a handful of airplane bottles of bourbon to take with me as there's no decent whiskey in the town we stay in

Fast forward to earlier this month and I'm unpacking at an airbnb and there are these airplane bottles still in my backpack that I guess I forgot about

So I guess not taking fluids out going through TSA-pre gets them through or maybe an oversight at the airport?

Either way completely unintentional but was like finding a $20 bill in your winter coat pocket that's been sitting in the closet all summer
You can carry as many as will fit in a 1qt Ziploc bag.

Quote:
Mini bottles of alcohol in carry-on must be able to comfortably fit into a single quart-sized bag.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 07:47 AM   #13
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Don't you eat plain toast and beans for breakfast?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 08:15 AM   #14
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Don't you eat plain toast and beans for breakfast?
No.
Old 07-29-2024, 04:00 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Not even franks and beans?
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.