Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2020, 03:24 PM  
Banned

I love pro rasslin'....

.....been a fan since the late 50's, but.......pro wrestling is not essential and needs to be put on hold like the rest of us right now. How they are allowed to continue on is a mystery to me, it sends a really bad message to begin with.....the hell with our workers.

I had to go a market yesterday, we were out of milk/eggs/bread. I dawned my mask, and headed out. After grabbing the stuff I go to cash out, they had plastic glass seperating the cashier from the customer, yep....this was a first in my life, for a supermarket. That is what we are dealing with now, and we stiil have rasslin'?

I get the AEW, and the other smaller shows can't do this but the WWE could, Vince just gives his workers a bonus so they can go home and ride this out, to keep making them work during this is simply wrong.

I guess it will take a Russell Wilson, Christian McCaffrey to break a leg before they dump that stupid pro bowl, I guess Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre would have to get sick before shutting down the WWE.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-14-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:40 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
was he from KC?
Actually he was a Canadian, which is a surprise to me too. He died in KC, not sure where he's buried but have seen his grave stone.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:44 PM   #77
Banned

Saw this as it happened.

Plug in the headphones, zap up full screen, take a sip of that mix drink, oh yeah....
Old 04-15-2020, 11:52 PM   #78
Banned

Mix another one and.....

Old 04-15-2020, 11:59 PM   #79
Banned

Legendary classic

Old 04-16-2020, 12:53 AM   #80
Veteran

Thread is worthless without their 40 times
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-16-2020, 01:01 AM   #81
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Chief View Post
Thread is worthless without their 40 times

Tell ya what since you seem to worry a lot about speed there was a fast pro rassler.....

But it wasn’t just a wrestling mat that ???? excelled on, as he was also a dab hand on the running track.

While attending Lassen Community College in Susanville, CA—before his University of Minnesota days—???? was crowned National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) track and field champion in the 100-meter sprint.

That kind of speed and agility is arguably what served him best during his previous WWE run. Or at least, it probably helped at WrestleMania 22 when he defied all reason and decided to run up a folded ladder. I can’t imagine they were teaching him that during his College and University running days…

So, who was that?

Now give me that NFL HOF RB who was also an NWA World Champion?

Give me that West Texas State TE who was a pro rassler?

West Texas state QB who was a pro rassler?

Hell WTS had about a dozen Buffaloes get into the rasslin' biz, who?

My bad, another fast pro rassler....

There is a video of Strode vs Gorgeous George but the quality is so bad, nay!

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-16-2020 at 01:56 AM..
Old 04-16-2020, 02:04 AM   #82
Banned

Hmmmmm?

The Rock 4.69

Roman Reigns 4.91

Over 300 pounds there.

Ron Simmons 4.56

Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorf 4.7

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-16-2020 at 02:32 AM..
Old 04-16-2020, 02:36 AM   #83
Banned

Leon "Big Van Vader" White 5.1 Former Ram

Brock Lesnar 4.7

Goldberg no 40 time

Bobby Lashley 4.7

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-16-2020 at 03:11 AM..
Old 04-16-2020, 03:14 AM   #84
Banned

What....4.75ish

Old 04-16-2020, 03:23 AM   #85
Banned

Who can forget Wahoo McDaneil, what 4.85

Manny "Ragin' Bull" Fernandez one of those WTS Buffaloes

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-16-2020 at 03:32 AM..
Old 04-16-2020, 12:23 PM   #86
Banned

Howard Finkel died today, he was my fav WWF/WWE ring announder.

R.I.P

Old 04-16-2020, 12:26 PM   #87
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Howard Finkel died today, he was my fav WWF/WWE ring announder.

R.I.P

The Fink? Man...in the comments of the Macho Man/Warrior match from '89 you posted above, someone posted that out of everyone in the ring (including Rick Rude), The Fink was the only one still alive.

I just read that today.

Damn. RIP FINK
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 12:27 PM   #88
In Search of a Life

He read the OP's shitty posts and couldn't handle it anymore.

RIP
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2020, 12:28 PM   #89
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
He read the OP's shitty posts and couldn't handle it anymore.

RIP

The Fink would've loved that joke.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 12:31 PM   #90
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
The Fink? Man...in the comments of the Macho Man/Warrior match from '89 you posted above, someone posted that out of everyone in the ring (including Rick Rude), The Fink was the only one still alive.

I just read that today.

Damn. RIP FINK
I was thinking the same thing, yep...eerie.

A little on The Fink

Howard Finkel, a long-time wrestling ring announcer and WWE Hall of Famer, has died, the organization announced on its website. He was 69.

WWE did not release any other details regarding the death.

Finkel, a native of Newark, New Jersey, made his debut with the then-WWWF at Madison Square Garden in 1977, becoming the full-time ring announcer two years later. He is perhaps best known for his signature call, "and NNEEWW World Champion.” He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2009.

“When considering the greatest ring announcers in the history of sports and sports-entertainment, you’d be hard-pressed to name one better than Howard Finkel,” said the tribute posted on wwe.com. “In addition to his legendary tenure as a ring announcer, The Fink was an indispensable resource inside the WWE offices for his vast knowledge of sports-entertainment history.