Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM  

49ers LT Trent Williams is holding out

3 years left on his deal, scheduled to make $20M in 2024.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:22 PM   #76
In Search of a Life

Keep my name out of your mouth.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Keep my name out of your mouth.
Says the guy that is constantly shoving shit in people's mouths #hypocrite
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #78
MVP

Brock Purdy gets so much disrespect it's crazy. He had a 69.4% completion rate - 4300 yds - 31 TDs - 11 ints with only 444 pass attempts and took his team to the Super Bowl in his 2nd year in the league. He has a 4-1 record in the playoffs and his only loss was to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. He's thrown 6 TDs to only 1 int in the playoffs.

Last year he led the league in QBR, QB rating, TD%, yards per attempt, and yards per completion. He also doesn't have a very good OL, but only managed to get sacked 28 times.

Despite all of that people want to act like he's a game manager that is only successful because of the talent around him and his HC.

He's a top 5-10 QB in the league and I would most certainly put him above Herbert.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 01:14 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Brock Purdy gets so much disrespect it's crazy. He had a 69.4% completion rate - 4300 yds - 31 TDs - 11 ints with only 444 pass attempts and took his team to the Super Bowl in his 2nd year in the league. He has a 4-1 record in the playoffs and his only loss was to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. He's thrown 6 TDs to only 1 int in the playoffs.

Last year he led the league in QBR, QB rating, TD%, yards per attempt, and yards per completion. He also doesn't have a very good OL, but only managed to get sacked 28 times.

Despite all of that people want to act like he's a game manager that is only successful because of the talent around him and his HC.

He's a top 5-10 QB in the league and I would most certainly put him above Herbert.
Fun exercise - Which QBs in the following list would you rank ABOVE Brock Purdy?

Patrick Mahomes
Joe Burrow
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson
C.J. Stroud
Jalen Hurts
Dak Prescott
Justin Herbert
Jordan Love
Matthew Stafford
Jared Goff
Kirk Cousins
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post

I think he's a high end game manager. Alex Smith without the early career yips. But you'll have to pay him like the top Qb's and when he doesn't have Deebo, CMC, Aiyuk and Kittle he's going to look a lot different. I think most would agree. The Chiefs navigated the cap and weapons perfectly until last year and had the only guy who can over come lack luster weapons.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #81
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Fun exercise - Which QBs in the following list would you rank ABOVE Brock Purdy?

Patrick Mahomes - Above
Joe Burrow - Burrow has just as good of weapons if not better, but I'd rather have Burrow if I was down at the end of a game. Above
Josh Allen - Above
Lamar Jackson - He's a 2 time MVP, but I think I'd rather have Purdy in a high leverage situation. Toss up
C.J. Stroud - Below
Jalen Hurts - toss up
Dak Prescott - toss up
Justin Herbert - Below
Jordan Love - Below
Matthew Stafford - Below
Jared Goff - Below
Kirk Cousins - Below
I have Mahomes, Burrow, and Allen for sure in front of him and a toss up between Hurts, Jackson, Prescott.

I have him anywhere from 4th to 7th best in the league.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:52 PM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I think he's a high end game manager. Alex Smith without the early career yips. But you'll have to pay him like the top Qb's and when he doesn't have Deebo, CMC, Aiyuk and Kittle he's going to look a lot different. I think most would agree. The Chiefs navigated the cap and weapons perfectly until last year and had the only guy who can over come lack luster weapons.
Purdy isn't a game manager. Alex Smith only had one season remotely close to Purdy's first full year as a starter. Smith isn't anywhere near Purdy. Purdy can win a SB and Smith never even got close.
Old Today, 01:53 PM   #83
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
They came within a **** hair of winning the SB with Purdy. He's good enough to win the SB if they're going to surround him with all world talent again. Question is, how long can they continue doing that?

Their front office has done a great job of acquiring and developing players. Outside of the Chiefs, they're the best franchise in the league over the last six seasons.
I agree, and CMC being surprisingly healthy has done a ton to help that. Remember how close they were to beating KC the first time before the 21 point explosion ended it for them. If the pay Purdy, they’re gonna struggle mightily trying to keep him surrounded with all world talent. Money can be moved around, but at some point the bills will need to be paid.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 01:55 PM   #84
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

Patrick Mahomes
Joe Burrow
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson
C.J. Stroud
Jalen Hurts
Dak Prescott
Justin Herbert
Jordan Love
Matthew Stafford
Jared Goff
Kirk Cousins
Above (this is also my ranking of NFL QBs)
Mahomes
Allen
Burrow
Stroud
Herbert
Love
Stafford
Jackson

Roughly the same
Hurts
Cousins
Goff
Prescott

Purdy is a product of the Shanahan system and the talent around him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Mahomes
Allen
Burrow
Stroud
Herbert
Love
Stafford
Jackson

Roughly the same
Hurts
Cousins
Goff
Prescott

I'm about here. Would probably drop Love and Stafford into the "about the same" category just based on where Stafford is in his career. That would put 6 clearly ahead of Purdy, and another 6 that are about the same. I think that's a decent amount of respect. He isn't getting the Jimmy G treatment and rightfully so.
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #86
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I'm about here. Would probably drop Love and Stafford into the "about the same" category just based on where Stafford is in his career. That would put 6 clearly ahead of Purdy, and another 6 that are about the same. I think that's a decent amount of respect. He isn't getting the Jimmy G treatment and rightfully so.
Stafford, even at this stage of his career, is still very clearly a more talented passer than Purdy. Dude still makes some insane throws.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:41 PM   #87
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Patrick Mahomes
Joe Burrow
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson
C.J. Stroud
Jalen Hurts
Dak Prescott
Justin Herbert
Jordan Love
Matthew Stafford
Jared Goff
Kirk Cousins

All of them except Cousins.

Significant degree of error due to the fact that SF has been so loaded with elite talent, especially on offense. Can’t forget SF dropped three games in a row when Deebo got hurt. They also struggled when CMC got hurt the year before.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:42 PM   #88
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Says the guy that is constantly shoving shit in people's mouths #hypocrite
They sign the release form
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:46 PM   #89
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Mahomes
Allen
Burrow
Stroud
Herbert
Love
Stafford
Jackson

Roughly the same
Hurts
Cousins
Goff
Prescott

I'd largely echo this list but I'd also say I'd put Tua and Lawrence on par with him as well. Hell, I'd put Baker with him as as overrated as I thought Watson was for the first several years of his career, I think he's right there with Purdy as well.

Which his how I usually get to around 13-15 with him. 8 clear guys and then a handful of dudes I put with him, most of which are just a little above him.

Because ANY of those guys would succeed in the Shanahan system and most of them can be effective outside of it. Purdy? He's Derek Carr at best outside of SF, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:48 PM   #90
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
All of them except Cousins.

Significant degree of error due to the fact that SF has been so loaded with elite talent, especially on offense. Can’t forget SF dropped three games in a row when Deebo got hurt. They also struggled when CMC got hurt the year before.
Holy cow - Cousins is WAY better than Purdy. I mean substantially better.

Cousins is a friggen outstanding pure thrower. One of the most underrated QBs of the last 20 years. He's tough as nails, generally smart with the ball and very accurate with an above average arm.

He's not an improviser. That's his biggest problem. But as a 'traditional' pocket passer, there aren't many guys on his level. He's an older, better version of Goff, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.