Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2023, 12:46 PM  
Elway be drinkin' again

Mural Going Up by Stevie Ray

I know some of you donated money to SR for a mural he had planned on doing but that one hit a road block or two so he shifted gears. I consider SR a close friend and want to thank you all for sticking with him.

A few years ago I asked Stevie if he could paint that "photo" of Mahomes and Lenny Cool walking off the field together. I have had it for 3 or so years now hanging up in my home office. I believe some of you have a print of it.

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=126424&thumb=1&d=1692902414" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: Stevie Ray PMII and LD painting (2).jpg Views: 610 Size: 86.4 KB ID: 126424" style="margin: 2px" />

New Idea-
He called and asked if I thought it would be cool if it was painted on the side of a building visible from I-70 closer to Arrowhead. It is happening right now.
Work in progress-

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=126425&thumb=1&d=1692902609" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: stevie ray mural in progress LD and PM.jpg Views: 773 Size: 183.7 KB ID: 126425" style="margin: 2px" />

DONATION LINK- https://gofund.me/11626c1b

Last edited by Shiver Me Timbers; 08-24-2023 at 02:59 PM..
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:18 AM   #76
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Incredible. Stevie’s magnum opus
I consider the wall at Knuckleheads the magnum opus, but this is pretty awesome.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 07:21 AM   #77
You Sweetie!

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:22 AM   #78
"Think BOOM!"

Has this gotten any local media coverage yet?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 09:41 AM   #79
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Psych.

Mural is finished.

Names go up tmrw.
Hey SR, I tried to reply to your PM, but you cannot accept messages until you clear some space.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 10:18 AM   #80
MVP

Heck yes! That is classic Chiefs present and past greatness right there.
Great job Stevie
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 12:13 PM   #81
Threepeat!

Kudos for OP on posting this. Kudos to Stevie Ray for being a bad ass. Both are Ballers!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 01:17 PM   #82
**** the Raiders

It looks amazing, brother, just as I knew it would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Has this gotten any local media coverage yet?
This isn’t local but, from the Stevie’s last update on the gofundme page:

Quote:
P.S. On Tuesday (this past week) I was visited by NBC Sports as they were driving around looking for Chiefs fans. They took some video and audio which will be spliced into the pre-game show for the opening of the NFL season featuring The Chiefs vs The Lions on Thursday Night Football (9/7/23).
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 02:23 PM   #83
Supporter

So, I see the headline on this story and I think it's gonna be an article about Stevie Ray, but was disappointed to find out it was something different. I'm sure this guy is a nice guy and all, but I wanted to see the news covering Stevie's mural.

'A labor of love': How 1 Kansas City-area artist is sharing his pride in Chiefs Kingdom

https://www.kshb.com/sports/football...chiefs-kingdom
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2023, 04:10 PM   #84
Veteran

Amazing work Mr. Stevie Ray
warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 08:11 PM   #85
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
So, I see the headline on this story and I think it's gonna be an article about Stevie Ray, but was disappointed to find out it was something different. I'm sure this guy is a nice guy and all, but I wanted to see the news covering Stevie's mural.

'A labor of love': How 1 Kansas City-area artist is sharing his pride in Chiefs Kingdom

https://www.kshb.com/sports/football...chiefs-kingdom
looks like he does good work. SR is on a different level
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-07-2023, 02:50 AM   #86
The pizza king of kansas

Steven is amazing!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2023, 03:09 AM   #87
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'd cut off my left ear to be as good of an artist as StevieRayDeangelo.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 04:18 AM   #88
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Wow!! Magnificent!! We are lucky to have this treasure on our field!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 08:55 AM   #89
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I don't care who a person roots for, that's just cool.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 12:08 PM   #90
sorta mod-ish

It's pretty amazing Stevie got that up in such a short amount of time.

Awesome work!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.