Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 11:17 AM   #2
Starter

Rice has deceptive speed, really impressive. Worthy seems to be able to get open a lot. I’m so pumped for the season. That video was orgasmic
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief View Post
Rice has deceptive speed, really impressive. Worthy seems to be able to get open a lot. I’m so pumped for the season. That video was orgasmic
Seeing him running all these deep routes is pretty awesome, you didn't see that much in his rookie year. Clearly they are expanding his role and route tree big time in year two.

His speed is damn impressive. You could see it with his YAC last year, but it'll be great to see him on the receiving end of some longer throws.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 01:10 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief View Post

If you remember, Rice was very very fast for like 3/4 of a 40. Then he fell off at the end.

He doesn't have the extra gear but dude has the speed to get open all day.

And now that he has more command he looks like he's getting open with ease.

In fact, he looks cool as can be in that video. I can't figure out how he reminds me of but I feel like there is some shades of Davante Adams there.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 01:22 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
If you remember, Rice was very very fast for like 3/4 of a 40. Then he fell off at the end.

In fact, he looks cool as can be in that video. I can't figure out how he reminds me of but I feel like there is some shades of Davante Adams there.
His acceleration is incredible, which is obviously why they used him in the role they did last year. He is so smooth in his strides, too. He just glides.

Man, this is exciting. For real this time, not like that fake excitement last year.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 03:30 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:

Sorry meant to quote this.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:17 PM   #7
Starter

Damn Rice looked really sharp and Worthy looks a total steal at 28 in the draft. By mid season a lot of folks will be redrafting him in the top 15 easily. Looks to have the burner speed as advertised but also great hands and awareness with a toughness that belies his lack of size.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 12:59 PM   #8
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayneplane View Post
Damn Rice looked really sharp and Worthy looks a total steal at 28 in the draft. By mid season a lot of folks will be redrafting him in the top 15 easily. Looks to have the burner speed as advertised but also great hands and awareness with a toughness that belies his lack of size.
There’s a decent chance this could end up being the best group of receivers that Mahomes has had.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #9
MVP

I know we're all gaga about Worthy

but Rice looks incredible too
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:

Defenses aren't going to have enough men on the field to cover all of these guys.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:

Jared Riley already looks like the Kelce heir apparent. Man this offense looks fun.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:

Rice reminds me of someone too, but I can never put my finger it. I kept thinking maybe Sterling Sharpe or a faster Anquan Boldin. I still think there's someone else I just can't come up with.
Old Today, 01:25 PM   #13
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Rice, if he doesn't get suspended, will be out #1 WR. Hollywood and Worthy and Watson will be more deep threat decoys. Like it or not we are a middle of the field offense.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:28 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Rice, if he doesn't get suspended, will be out #1 WR. Hollywood and Worthy and Watson will be more deep threat decoys. Like it or not we are a middle of the field offense.
Thank you for confirming for me that our downfield passing attack will be lights out this year.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
There's no indication that they won't be successful with both the middle of the field and the deep threat.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.