Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2024, 11:26 PM  
Supporter

7/27/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

It’s go time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM   #76
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I think it's safe to say we have a clear favorite for RB2.
Quote:
My postion from the beginning since this dumb **** apparently can't read
Talking to/quoting yourself is great, but let me clarify what your position was from the beginning. Parse that sentence ‘ I think it's safe to say we have a clear favorite for RB2.’ any way you want. ‘I didn’t really mean to say he IS the RB2, I said he was the CLEAR FAVORITE. Come on can’t you see the difference!?’

You overreacted to a few tweets. It’s your nature though - you’re dramatic. Just calm down and see where the depth chart is after training camp.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Talking to/quoting yourself is great, but let me clarify what your position was from the beginning. Parse that sentence ‘ I think it's safe to say we have a clear favorite for RB2.’ any way you want. ‘I didn’t really mean to say he IS the RB2, I said he was the CLEAR FAVORITE. Come on can’t you see the difference!?’

You overreacted to a few tweets. It’s your nature though - you’re dramatic. Just calm down and see where the depth chart is after training camp.
Holy ****, so you really don't know what the word favorite means, and that I clearly wasn't talking in absolutes?

There's really no point in arguing with somebody this hard headed. How about this, stop your ****ing obsession with me and stop following me around in threads looking for an argument. It's pathetic. Put me on ignore or do whatever you have to do, because you're clearly the emotional pillowbiter here, not me.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM   #78
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Holy ****, so you really don't know what the word favorite means, and that I clearly wasn't talking in absolutes?

There's really no point in arguing with somebody this hard headed. How about this, stop your ****ing obsession with me and stop following me around in threads looking for an argument. It's pathetic.
TaPOuT aCkNoWleDgEd.

Editing to add (since it’s your style to continue to get worked up and add content to previous posts): you’re a bitch.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM   #79
In Search of a Life

Quote:
TaPOuT aCkNoWleDgEd.
"The Chiefs are the clear favorites to win the SB, so that means I said they're going to win the SB!"

****ing reerun.

Reminds me of when you thought me simply using the word "pathetic" was proof that I was outraged. You don't even understand what words mean.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #80
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
"The Chiefs are the clear favorites to win the SB, so that means I said they're going to win the SB!"

****ing reerun.

Reminds me of when you thought me simply using the word "pathetic" was proof that I was outraged. You don't even understand what words mean.
You posted tweets pointing out generic prince was getting lots of snaps at ‘RB2’ and said he’s the clear favorite. That’s as much of an endorsement as you can possibly make without saying it as fact. You overreacted to some tweets. Just like some other posters did about Kingsley and you railed them for it. You’re a hypocrite.
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM   #81
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You posted tweets pointing out generic prince was getting lots of snaps at ‘RB2’ and said he’s the clear favorite. That’s as much of an endorsement as you can possibly make without saying it as fact. You overreacted to some tweets. Just like some other posters did about Kingsley and you railed them for it. You’re a hypocrite.
No, you disingenuous bundle of sticks. This is what was said:

If all Sweeney said was that he was"getting a lot of snaps at RB2" that would be completely different.

As for my supposed "hypocrisy", that is entirely different than saying we need to panic and call Smith because Kingsley had a couple bad reps that were posted on Twitter, but of course your bad faith ass would never acknowledge that.

And again, Prince was getting a ton of work with the 1s going all the way back to OTAs and mini camp as well. He's bigger, faster, and stronger than CEH. I'd imagine what the Chiefs are doing is giving the more talented player every opportunity to win the backup job. They obviously love the talent based on all the smoke last offseason.

Last edited by staylor26; Yesterday at 05:05 PM..
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM   #82
The man you could post like.

Y'all have been arguing about who will be RB2 for over 2 hours. CP is awesome.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM   #83
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Y'all have been arguing about who will be RB2 for over 2 hours. CP is awesome.
Truth is, it has nothing to do with RB2, he's just pretending it does. I had one interaction with this dude over the Butker situation, first time I can recall even going back and forth with him in almost 20 years on this forum for me, and he's been obsessed ever since. He follows me around jumping into arguments and he conveniently always disagrees with me, but it has nothing to do with his butthurt
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM   #84
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
No, you disingenuous bundle of sticks. This is what was said:

If all Sweeney said was that he was"getting a lot of snaps at RB2" that would be completely different.

As for my supposed "hypocrisy", that is entirely different than saying we need to panic and call Smith because Kingsley had a couple bad reps that were posted on Twitter, but of course your bad faith ass would never acknowledge that.

And again, Prince was getting a ton of work with the 1s going all the way back to OTAs and mini camp as well. He's bigger, faster, and stronger than CEH. I'd imagine what the Chiefs are doing is giving the more talented player every opportunity to win the backup job. They obviously love the talent based on all the smoke last offseason.
Tripling down on your overreaction now. Prince is a scrub.
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM   #85
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Why are you acting like CEH is this untouchable RB2? I'm not at all overrating Prince, just trying to read the tea leaves, but you are 100% white knighting for CEH in a way that nobody has for the last couple years.

That's how I know this has nothing to do with RB2, Prince, or CEH. This is all about me, your obsession.
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
I think you will find that CEH is a scrub so what's the point
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM   #87
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Truth is, it has nothing to do with RB2, he's just pretending it does. I had one interaction with this dude over the Butker situation, first time I can recall even going back and forth with him in almost 20 years on this forum for me, and he's been obsessed ever since. He follows me around jumping into arguments and he conveniently always disagrees with me, but it has nothing to do with his butthurt
You’re a huge hypocrite and have an overwhelmingly toxic presence on this forum. If I happen to see you vomit up your usual disigerence, I’m prone to responding. A weakness of mine to be sure.
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM   #88
Fan since 1997

So, Hicks and Hadden have both looked great so far in camp. That is very encouraging to see. Kingsley also looks the part. It's a technique issue with him which is coachable. The fact he is already taking 1st ream reps speaks volumes for his future potential as a starting LT. Wiley has also stood out. As we expected, this was mostly a HR draft by Veach. Maybe his best one yet. It ensures the dynasty to continue for years to come.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM   #89
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You’re a huge hypocrite and have an overwhelmingly toxic presence on this forum. If I happen to see you vomit up your usual disigerence, I’m prone to responding. A weakness of mine to be sure.
Cry more about it you giant ****ing pussy.
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM   #90
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I think you will find that CEH is a scrub so what's the point
Exactly. In no way does Prince winning the RB2 job mean anything other than that. Nobody is hyping up Prince here.