Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I remember when that guy last year wanted to bet me that he'd get 10 sacks last year...he's not going to get that in 2 seasons combined.
Hootie's already claimed multiple times that he'll get to double digits this year.

Of course, he also recommended starting the Eagles fantasy D yesterday, due to the inconsistency of the Saints, so...
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Hootie's already claimed multiple times that he'll get to double digits this year.

Of course, he also recommended starting the Eagles fantasy D yesterday, due to the inconsistency of the Saints, so...
HaHa..I started Mario Manningham so I fared better with my call.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
pie is never free

Thats fine, you guys win...if he's the 'complete' washout that you all say, i will admit it & eat a shit sandwich.

But its funny how quickly its forgotten, how well he played in 06...on a piss poor D, made occasionally effective, only by the presence of Jared Allen. Sure, Jared pulled all of the heat...but Tamba was going against the best players a given NFL team could find for the right side...when he made some exciting plays & picked up 8 sacks along the way.

I havent given up on the guy at his new position yet.

But please, carry on.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:01 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Thats fine, you guys win...if he's the 'complete' washout that you all say, i will admit it & eat a shit sandwich.

But its funny how quickly its forgotten, how well he played in 06...on a piss poor D, made occasionally effective, only by the presence of Jared Allen. Sure, Jared pulled all of the heat...but Tamba was going against the best players a given NFL team could find for the right side...when he made some exciting plays & picked up 8 sacks along the way.

But please, carry on.
I give him credit for effort, I have no doubts about him in that regard. I think some of us just have to admit to the fact that he is not good.

Clearly, he is a liability. And will a liability until this team can find someone who is better to replace him.
RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
Dumbass!

Quote:

But please, carry on.
Tamba Hali was playing in the position he should be playing in '06.

As you noted, he does have an initial quick burst, perfect for a LDE against a usually less athletic slower RT.

That quick burst is ineffective without the footspeed to get around the corner on the right side against the LT, however, especially if he's standing up in an OLB position.

That lack of foot speed is exactly the reason he failed so miserably as the RDE.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:37 AM   #7
Diablo Negro

Quote:
I remember when that guy last year wanted to bet me that he'd get 10 sacks last year...he's not going to get that in 2 seasons combined.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM   #8
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Mecca and RealSNR should start a bed and breakfast.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #9
He's Mahomie!

I saw him piling on the QB AFTER he was down so we could get a 15 yd penalty at the end of the game to keep the Raiders alive.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
PermaBanned

I'm surprised that one of Hali's most "sensible" supporters hasn't made an appearance in this thread.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:51 PM   #11
Hockey Town

The Chiefs took Hali in the first but he was widely considered to be maxed out without top end athletic gifts.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:00 PM   #12
pie is never free

Quote:
The Chiefs took Hali in the first but he was widely considered to be maxed out without top end athletic gifts.
I remember you saying that after the draft & i will take your word for it, your one of our best draftniks.

I dont think he has elite talents, he's a 'hustle & desire' player...but honestly, was KC the only team that had him valued that high?

'Lunchbucket' guys are appreciated, in certain scenarios, as much as 'upside' players right? depending on what a given coach wants at that position?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:02 PM   #13
PermaBanned

Quote:
'Lunchbucket' guys are appreciated, in certain scenarios, as much as 'upside' players right? depending on what a given coach wants at that position?
This can be true, to an extent.

But not when these guys are being played out of position.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:02 PM   #14
Hockey Town

That's fine and all but he's not the kind of guy who'd you'd look at and think 3-4 rush backer because of his lack of natural athletic talent.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #15
Banned

Does he ever get double teamed?
googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.