Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2024, 05:19 PM  
The Insider

***Official Royals vs Rays GDT - July 3***

ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:57 PM   #76
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Somebody suck Isbel’s dick for that one
You first!
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 08:58 PM   #77
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

That was a Sportscenter highlight!

Lucky he held onto that ball!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:58 PM   #78
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Clevo stomped

Twins getting stomped

Need this one
Done
Done
Done
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:02 PM   #79
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Who can we pick up to help solidify our bullpen?

Anybody know?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:06 PM   #80
Fight, build, win!

Man oh man I don't chew my fingernails but I was thinking of starting. That's a murderer's row of bad relief pitchers. They somehow got it done though. Go Big Blue!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:09 PM   #81
MVP

Hope Wacha sticks around next year. The rotation this year has been nails for the most part
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:10 PM   #82
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
You first!
Don’t threaten me with a good time
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:22 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Who can we pick up to help solidify our bullpen?

Anybody know?
It's tough for a lot of reasons. We don't have a lot to deal. There's only a handful of teams that are truly playing toward next year right now. But certain teams that are on the fence are gonna have to figure out what way they wanna go before the July 30th deadline. So I expect it to be a "thing" until it's not. But I honestly don't see us doing anything super dramatic.

It's gonna start getting reallllly tight with Boston, Houston, Tampa, Minnesota and maybe even Texas all in the mix for wild card spots.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:23 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Hope Wacha sticks around next year. The rotation this year has been nails for the most part
Rotation has been absolutely terrific, and Wacha has really come around. Would love to have him back. But don't forget, Kyle Wright should also be part of the rotation fold as long as his rehab is successful.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:30 PM   #85

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:49 PM   #86
Damnit Peg

That was a heck of a game to be at. Isbel's catch was amazing.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:50 PM   #87
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Rotation has been absolutely terrific, and Wacha has really come around. Would love to have him back. But don't forget, Kyle Wright should also be part of the rotation fold as long as his rehab is successful.
Has anyone ever come back from that injury he suffered? I mean like really come back to be a legit player.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-04-2024, 09:14 AM   #88
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Has anyone ever come back from that injury he suffered? I mean like really come back to be a legit player.
Torn capsules are a bitch.

It's basically a big sack of soft tissue that surrounds the shoulder and lets the joint move.

It's not the same Thoracic Outlet injury we've seen end some careers quickly, but shoulders remain scary things.

I wouldn't count on Wright coming back to do much. Anything they get out of him is a bonus.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 04:37 PM   #89
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Torn capsules are a bitch.

It's basically a big sack of soft tissue that surrounds the shoulder and lets the joint move.

It's not the same Thoracic Outlet injury we've seen end some careers quickly, but shoulders remain scary things.

I wouldn't count on Wright coming back to do much. Anything they get out of him is a bonus.
Thanks, I looked at several different pitchers that had it, and I saw it basically ended Danks career.
Old 07-04-2024, 06:02 PM   #90
Veteran

I bet too much on the Pirates early today and they managed to lose in extra innings. It was an aggressive bet that I shouldn't have made. This makes me I believe 0 for 8 in games that go to extra innings. Very frustrating.

So I bet 3x the Pirate bet on this Royals game. This is the most important game of the Royal season. It is must win. This is like game 7 of the word series. I hope the pressure isn't too much for the boys.

Last edited by Vladimir_Kyrilytch; 07-04-2024 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Didn't realize this thread was for the 7/3 game but oh well I'll let it ride
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.