Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2019, 06:22 PM  
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

WE NEED A CULTURE CHANGE!!

The history books tell everyone what is needed to succeed..DEFENSE. And yet here we are, following the same path as the Vikings 98, Rams 2001 and all the other "great" offenses that didn't win a damn thing. Since 2001 the proof is there for all to see!!..Seahawks, Ravens, Denver, Steelers, Patriots, Tampa, Giants etc etc have all won because of good defense and before we waste another year of our genius QB, I believe In the offseason we should tear this thing down and begin the process of building a competent defense so we can have a realistic chance of finally winning a championship.

If it means getting rid of Andy and Veach...DO IT.

If it means getting rid of some of our offensive stars, collecting picks, drafting all defense and spending all the money we have on defense...DO IT

We've seen the mistakes Green bay have made with Rodgers and now finally they have given him a decent defense for the first time In ten years and they look very good. We need to start the process NOW and hopefully Pat would be able to elevate less talented offensive players If need be. Because I simply cannot see any way around this...the current philosophy is a losing hand, PERIOD. We saw it last year and sadly we're gonna see it again this year!!..bank on it.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 10-13-2019 at 06:33 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:52 AM   #76
Rookie

I think defense could be just barely good enough IF the playcalling was more aggressive. The linebackers aren't moving downhill at the snap nearly often enough. They're shuffling laterally, and by the time they move towards the line of scrimmage the OL and RB have a full head of steam (thanks to an inept DL) and trample their asses.

Interior OL is an even bigger problem. Even when healthy, they suck balls. Mahomes is the franchise, and if he goes down because of some dickbag LG, the '85 Bears defense wouldn't help this team.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:57 AM   #77
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1 View Post
It's funny how quickly things change.

whatever happened to the offseason mantra around here "we have Mahomes, no one can beat us!"

Fickle fans!
Unlike your fan base we actually expect our team to do well during the regular season. We can’t figure out what is more, your brain cells or Faders winning season in the last 2 decades.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 09:47 AM   #78
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdh81_06 View Post
Gents,

I know everyone is frustrated with the performance of our defense. Understand that this defense and coordinator have had a total of 10 games together, if you count the pre-season games. Keep in mind, the entire scheme changed in the off season from a 3-4 to a 4-3. I get the frustration and believe me I’m just as frustrated with the lack of tackling and penalties, just ask my wife. Allow this team to bounce back and get better as the season progresses. I think you will see some changes in the coming weeks, and I also think Veach will add some talent/depth before the trade deadline. Be patient, we have a lot to be thankful for when it comes to our Chiefs.
Well thanks for understanding.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:25 AM   #79
Starter

Threads like these are funny in hindsight
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-04-2020, 08:43 AM   #80
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1 View Post
It's funny how quickly things change.

whatever happened to the offseason mantra around here "we have Mahomes, no one can beat us!"

Fickle fans!

Nothing has changed.

We have Mahomes, no one can beat us.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:43 AM
Joe
This message has been deleted by Joe. Reason: too long
Old 02-04-2020, 08:44 AM   #81
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
As long as Andy is here, we’ll have a lot of regular season success but will choke when it matters.

It’s been that way for his entire career. Why would it change now?

Mahomes baby!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:45 AM   #82
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Andy needs to retire.

After a few more Vinny’s have been kissed.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:45 AM   #83
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
Threads like these are funny in hindsight
Yes they are. Funny enough, after one superbowl win, some fans are now talking dynasty.

The reality is I sincerely believe it is Reid who has raised expectations.
Joe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-04-2020, 09:20 AM   #84
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
this is by far the worst defense in the history of the league to retain any delusion of championship, and that's purely a function of a phenomenal QB.

Vikings D was middling
Rams D in 99 was dominant, and won the SB. . .
The Rams you need to be wary of emulating is the 01/02 Martz Rams
Hoo boy
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:22 AM   #85
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
As long as Andy is here, we’ll have a lot of regular season success but will choke when it matters.

It’s been that way for his entire career. Why would it change now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Andy needs to retire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Pittsburgh has been successful for decades largely because they are tough, disciplined and physical.

We are none of those things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Sorry Clay the Chiefs were already declining even WITH these guys in the lineup.

Good defenses are recognizing that our offense turns into a "Paper Tiger" when the heat is put on this less than talented o-line that couldn't stop a Pop Warner team rushing the passer or opening a hole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I'd trade Chris Jones tomorrow for a tackling LB and some picks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
This team is worse than last year......
Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
This won't work imo...the defense needs a total overhaul and putting a plaster over the wound is not gonna solve it. Jones is NOT good enough defending the run so whats the point in keeping him? It's time for a change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
If i thought Veach and Reid knew who to trade Jones for i would all over that. What makes anyone think that Veach/Reid know what do with anything?

I don't want to hear any bullshit about Veach and Mahomes either. After watching Veach work after Dorsey was fired, i wonder if he knows a single ****ing thing. Maybe Mahomes was pure luck or maybe the rumor that Veach found Mahomes was bullshit created to mollify a fanbase because we were about to fire the GM who just drafted a Franchise QB.

I don't know, but so far Veach/Reid looks like shit.
Hoo boy 2
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:30 AM   #86
Veteran

I missed this thread the first time around. Wow there are lots of takes that didnt age well. Some of you need to step away from CP when frustrated. And get some ****ing patience.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 01:41 AM   #87
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

I made this thread after we lost to the titans last season and tbh much of what I said remains true today. Our offense has been amazing but the defense has relied on splash plays over these last few years and still has many problems. Brady put up 13 points against the Rams but his defense allowed 3 points and won him a ring. In his time in the league he's had a top ten defense year after year...the time his defense couldn't save him what happened? NICK FOLES happened. Aaron Rodgers has had bad defenses most of his career and it's hurt him in the end. Imo Veach needs to focus hard on the defense aswell as the line. The way the Raiders tore up our D twice was an eye opener and the Bucs simply followed that playbook. Can't defend the run, can't get sacks, can't defend tight ends and our corners give up penalties.. it's simply not good enough.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:44 AM   #88
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
I made this thread after we lost to the titans last season and tbh much of what I said remains true today. Our offense has been amazing but the defense has relied on splash plays over these last few years and still has many problems. Brady put up 13 points against the Rams but his defense allowed 3 points and won him a ring. In his time in the league he's had a top ten defense year after year...the time his defense couldn't save him what happened? NICK FOLES happened. Aaron Rodgers has had bad defenses most of his career and it's hurt him in the end. Imo Veach needs to focus hard on the defense aswell as the line. The way the Raiders tore up our D twice was an eye opener and the Bucs simply followed that playbook. Can't defend the run, can't get sacks, can't defend tight ends and our corners give up penalties.. it's simply not good enough.
So what do you suggest we do on defense?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:19 AM   #89
Starter

https://www.sportsgamblingpodcast.co...he-super-bowl/
straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-09-2021, 06:04 AM   #90
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Won’t happen. We’re stuck in some sort of weird purgatory. Kinda like having the coaching version of Jay Cutler. Obviously Reid is better and a nicer guy but my point is, he’s good enough to keep but not good enough to get you over the hump.
Amazing...

Reid took the Cheifs to back to back superbowls and has been in the playoffs how many times since he came to Kansas city?

Exactly what is "good enough to get you over the hump"? Win 5 superbowls in a row

In todays team sports with so much money to spend, with free angency along with the fact that the men playing the sport are skilled athletes playing a brutal sport where you could be lucky to not have a career ending injury in 5 years, bot exactly what your expectations are.
Joe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about