Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2022, 11:46 PM   #2
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp View Post
Who wants a play by play ?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 09:20 PM   #3
Spooky Action

You'd think it would be memorable, but don't know if I've had two or three of those things.

Anyway good you're getting it done, not that hard and not something you should skip.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-07-2022, 09:49 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

Brother no worries at all. When you come out of the anesthesia you will be hungry and fell like a million bucks - you will be fine - prayers!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-07-2022, 09:58 PM   #5
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Brother no worries at all. When you come out of the anesthesia you will be hungry and fell like a million bucks - you will be fine - prayers!
I really enjoyed my time in Southern Louisiana. I worked for Petroleum Helicopters shortly after I got out of the Air Force. Lafayette is one hell of a town.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-07-2022, 09:59 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

How's your toilet bowl visibility about now? Put a baseball card in the bottom of the bowl. If you can read the stats on the back, you're ready.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:02 PM   #7
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
How's your toilet bowl visibility about now? Put a baseball card in the bottom of the bowl. If you can read the stats on the back, you're ready.
Should I use a valuable card, or a shit card? Since I am shitting in a bucket, I should maybe use a card of a famous player that should be on my bucket list.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:31 PM   #8
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I could not imagine a baseball card laying in that brown silt.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:42 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I could not imagine a baseball card laying in that brown silt.
The point is by the end your bowl should be almost clear.

Also your movement should sound like pouring a bucket of water into the bowl.

Then you're ready.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:30 PM   #10
Starter

My wife got one. She was goofy when she woke up. Made some raunchy comments and had no idea about 30 mins later lol
ArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-07-2022, 10:37 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
The VA found blood in a sample and now I am getting my first Colonoscopy.

I am just a little worried and nervious, and worried and nervious.

Scared they are going to find something bad.
This is TMI for a football forum, Man!

(Mine is Friday, let me know how it goes).

Really hope everything is all clear, better to know now though.
MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:47 PM   #12
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalFruit View Post
This is TMI for a football forum, Man!

(Mine is Friday, let me know how it goes).

Really hope everything is all clear, better to know now though.
What is TMI?
Old 09-08-2022, 10:26 AM   #13
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
What is TMI?
Tallywhacker
Management
Insurance
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 10:37 PM   #14
Woman should only make babies

you'll be back posting some bullshit in no time
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:52 PM   #15
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

My question is . How in the hell do they put a camera in a buthole and be able to see anything? Do they have a fullback blocking?