Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2021, 05:58 PM  
Banned

Who are you betting on this weekend?

I may tease the line to get the Bills to -10 or -13 and a nice payday.

How about you? Who do you have your money on?

I’m thinking WFT too. Could be an upset.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:39 PM   #76
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He makes it hard to root for the Bills. I really do want the Bills to win this weekend & the Browns to win along with the Ravens.

I want the AFC divisional round to be...

Browns @ Chiefs
Ravens @ Bills

The NFC to be...

Buccaneers @ Packers
Seahawks @ Saints

Those would all be great games.
He thinks Josh Allen will put 350+ on the Chiefs but gets mad when you say anything about the Chiefs winning because he didn't say that.

He's on a Chiefs message board "worrying" about the Chiefs losing to the Ravens, a team the Chiefs have beaten 3 times in a row and twice in a convincing fashion, because he wants to face them in the AFCCG (which of course assumes that Buffalo wins both games to get there, ZERO discussion about that other than beating Indy by "two scores".)

The guy thinks he's clever and in reality, he's just like every other passive aggressive Ravens/Titans/Steelers/Patriot fan that came over here just to "talk football" only to disappear about the same time their team exits the playoffs.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:40 PM   #77
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Lamar Jackson says No. 1 goal this week is to erase the narrative around his playoff history: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...yoff-narrative

To me, this is a bad sign. This means it is heavily in his mind if he can’t even gloss over it in a presser, and he hasn’t struck me as a guy who deals with mental pressure well at all thus far. Tennessee on the other hand has consistently been a tough out in the playoffs.

I’m worried that playoff chokers like Lamarvelous & Josh Allen can’t win any playoff games. I’m interested to see if Baker is a big game player.

I usually bet QB’s in the playoffs.

Saturday:

Rivers vs Allen = favors Rivers
Goff vs Wilson = favors Wilson
Brady vs Smith = favors Brady

Sunday:

Jackson vs Tannehill = favors Tannehill
Trubisky vs Brees = favors Brees
Mayfield vs Rapelisberger = favors Rapelisberger

Baker can prove himself vs a washed up Rapelisberger though since he has no playoff experience.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:40 PM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's called perspective. Having been through multiple periods of first round playoff losses and then having success, it sheds light on the little things that have happened and why we lost some of those games in the past.

The benefit of hindsight - something you don't have because your team doesn't have any recent playoff experience to speak of and something Colts fans lack because they're in the midst of one of those periods of playoff disappointment.
We have been to 3 of the last 4 playoffs. That’s not recent enough? And you do realize that the Bills existence isn’t 20 years old, right?

We watched the Bills when they were good too.

We have the same perspective, as does odds-makers who do this for a living.

Those odds makers see the Bills as 7 point favorites too.

As I said, if 1 Super Bowl gives you perspective, then Pats fans are all-knowing (they think the Bills will beat the Chiefs).
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:41 PM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I’m worried that playoff chokers like Lamarvelous & Josh Allen can’t win any playoff games. I’m interested to see if Baker is a big game player.

I usually bet QB’s in the playoffs.

Saturday:

Rivers vs Allen = favors Rivers
Goff vs Wilson = favors Wilson
Brady vs Smith = favors Brady

Sunday:

Jackson vs Tannehill = favors Tannehill
Trubisky vs Brees = favors Brees
Mayfield vs Rapelisberger = favors Rapelisberger

Baker can prove himself vs a washed up Rapelisberger though since he has no playoff experience.
Rivers isn’t even close to the QB that Allen is at this point.

Allen is 2nd in MVP voting odds right now.

Rivers isn’t even on the list.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:43 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
...going into a thread about Von Miller to get people riled up about Tyreek Hill, and then continuing the same thing in a 2nd thread.
...responding to the situation by saying "the mods think Tyreek is off limits"
...going into a thread about Mahomes' prep for the playoffs to mention ypu're afraid the Chiefs will lose to the Ravens and won't meet up with the Bills when they make it to the AFCCG.
...randomly posting opinions on the Bills from Cowherd and others and then playing the aww shucks, I'm just posting what he said, when it riles up people.
...constantly talking about the arrogance of Chiefs fans in vague terms while also opinion spamming how amazing the Bills are, posting 250 times in two days to show how amazing the Bills are, openly talking about how the Bills will steamroll the Colts, etc.

I mean, you could just have no self awareness of how your posts will be received and how they will hijack threads, except you've used the friendlier term "tease" when you're blatantly trying to get under people's skin.
I had no idea Tyreek is such a sore subject here.

Obviously a sensitive subject for you all.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:44 PM   #81
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post

We told you it's not a sensitive subject. It's a dead subject.

He was innocent, it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Keep bringing it up though. Maybe they'll remove you from the board, period.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:45 PM   #82
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
We told you it's not a sensitive subject. It's a dead subject.

He was innocent, it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Keep bringing it up though. Maybe they'll remove you from the board, period.
I think you are arguing with a bot.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:46 PM   #83
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Playoff experience son. Allen is a proven playoff choker. Rivers has been great in wildcard games.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:46 PM   #84
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I looked at the lines yesterday, and without diving into a lot of film study, etc., I like:

IND to cover +6.5

LAR/SEA to cover the Over +42.5

WTF to cover +9

BAL/TEN to cover the Over +54.5

NOR to cover -10

CLE to cover +6.5

I am curious though. Is Goff playing? Because it seems odd that the spread on that game isn't larger if Goff is out with a broken thumb.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:47 PM   #85
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I think you are arguing with a bot.
Definitely a human,

But absolutely reading from a script.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:49 PM   #86
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

If you are talking Tyreek, know the facts not hearsay.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:50 PM   #87
Veteran

Quote:

How many career playoff wins does Allen have again? Rivers has been around the block. Playoffs are a different animal. If its a one possession game late watch yourself.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:52 PM   #88
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

The guy thinks he's clever and in reality, he's just like every other passive aggressive Ravens/Titans/Steelers/Patriot fan that came over here just to "talk football" only to disappear about the same time their team exits the playoffs.
Yeah, dime a dozen... and when you really start calling it out, it's always the same doubling down, "you just don't like muh opinions!"

Internet trolls/idiots are a lot like playoff teams looking for their first victory in years and years... they all believe they're the sexy new thing with no idea how many carbon copies have come before them or how often they get smacked down.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:53 PM   #89
'Tis my eye!

You guys are so arrogant. You should really be more humble.

Like Bills fan.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:53 PM   #90
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
How many career playoff wins does Allen have again? Rivers has been around the block. Playoffs are a different animal. If its a one possession game late watch Rivers throw a pick.
Fixed
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.