Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2021, 07:06 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 09:40 AM   #76
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This took me out of it within the first 5 minutes. The first chase scene involved the main character chick miraculously avoiding machine gun fire from SWAT and agents without taking cover. She was legit 20 feet from a couple agents, running away in a straight line, and they missed her. It was ridiculous.

Spoiler!

I'd probably need to re-watch it but I just don't care enough to do so.
Yeah, I get that it's an action movie and you can't expect hyper realism. But come on...

Regarding the spoiler:

Spoiler!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 09:47 AM   #77
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Is this something I'm going to have to actually pay attention to or can I just have it on while I'm doing document review?

Because I really don't feel like dedicating two hours to watching this.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 10:13 AM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue View Post
Started off promising but lost me after 20-30 minutes realizing this wasn’t a movie to continue the saga.

Spoiler!

To me the movie was a parody of legacy sequels, it was the director mocking moviegoers, telling them to eat this excrement sandwich. Really surprised Keanu signed on to this garbage. 4/10.
Agree with this post 100%. The initial angle they took was original and could have gone to some interesting places but it really is a parody of the earlier movies.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-23-2021, 10:35 AM   #79
Stable Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, I get that it's an action movie and you can't expect hyper realism. But come on...

Regarding the spoiler:

Spoiler!
Regarding the spoilers:

Spoiler!
Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 10:41 AM   #80
Stable Genius

Quote:
The fan service in this movie wasn't even all that good.. and that's a huge miss because a sequel like this, nearly 20 years later that no one asked for is going to need some legit ass throwbacks.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 10:50 AM   #81
You gotta kill a few people

The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Quote:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

They really should have brought back Monica Bellucci though. She is so ****ing fine.

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 11:12 AM   #82
Stable Genius

Quote:
Spoiler!

They really should have brought back Monica Bellucci though. She is so ****ing fine.

She made the matrix reloaded, and again, the matrix itself was far more interesting. The reason why revolutions was bad as it was because it spent way too much time on Zion.

Also regarding Agent Smith in Ressurections:

Spoiler!
Old 12-23-2021, 11:44 AM   #83
pie is never free

This sounds like a total piece of garbage, thanks for the heads up
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 11:51 AM   #84
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
This. I've come to trust the CP consensus on movies like these over the years. I was planning on seeing this Christmas night, but maybe I'll just go get drunk instead. Sounds like a better payoff, really.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 12:09 PM   #85
Needs more middle fingers

Meh. I'll still watch it.

Still mad that i didn't see Dune when it was on HBO.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 12:14 PM   #86
You gotta kill a few people

Don't let my comments deter you. I always recommend watching to see for yourself.

I'll just say: if you were expecting something groundbreaking on par with the original, dial back your expectations and you might enjoy it.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 12:19 PM   #87
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Don't let my comments deter you. I always recommend watching to see for yourself.

I'll just say: if you were expecting something groundbreaking on par with the original, dial back your expectations and you might enjoy it.
My only expectations are that the story will be covered in plot armor and the CGI will be terrific.

And those were my expectations before reading any comments. I don't mind dumb movies so long as they're visually appealing enough to capture the imagination.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 01:51 PM   #88
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
It is. Movie was a total embarrassment to the Matrix series.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 02:12 PM   #89
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
She made the matrix reloaded, and again, the matrix itself was far more interesting. The reason why revolutions was bad as it was because it spent way too much time on Zion.

Also regarding Agent Smith in Ressurections:

Spoiler!
To be fair, that picture is probably 20+ yrs old.

Monica Bellucci is damn near 60 years old these days and has gotten pretty 'angular' as she's aged. I mean still a damn dime for being in her late 50s, but very clearly in her late 50s.

But yeah, it's about damn near impossible to be any hotter than she was in Malena. Late 90s/early 200s Monica Bellucci was pretty near perfection.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 04:44 PM   #90
Stable Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
To be fair, that picture is probably 20+ yrs old.

Monica Bellucci is damn near 60 years old these days and has gotten pretty 'angular' as she's aged. I mean still a damn dime for being in her late 50s, but very clearly in her late 50s.

But yeah, it's about damn near impossible to be any hotter than she was in Malena. Late 90s/early 200s Monica Bellucci was pretty near perfection.
That Monica Bellucci is one hot piece of ace, I know from experience dude, you know what I mean?