Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 07:39 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Rumor: Creed & Butker getting new deals

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:33 PM   #76
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Butker's a distraction and rule changes have made kickers fungible. I think spending a premium on him is a mistake.

Creed's not a perfect center but you have to have continuity if you want to protect the best QB in the league.

Uh, guess you didn't see where Andy/Toub are probably backing off the whole "JR will be kicking KOs," huh? There's a funny thing about how the kick has to be aimed.

And Butker is a distraction to who exactly? And what does that have to do with football or scoring points? You get that KC probably doesn't win the last two SBs without Butker, right?

Pivot: how much could Butker get paid? What was the biggest contract for a kicker anyway?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:48 PM   #77
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
If Karloftis' ascent to superstar happens this year (like I think it will) that 5th year option is so, so huge. Same w/ McDuffie (who is already elite).

Thuney's money/age combo doesn't make sense to Veach after this year, so he's likely gone.

Big questions are obviously going to be Smith & Bolton. If either of Nourzad or Hanson look like a stud in camp & preseason, that would make the Smith decision very easy on paper, despite the nostalgia factor.

Bolton is the tougher one for me. I don't see how we let him walk if he has another healthy/elite year. I do bet he tests the market as DJLN suggests, but I'd really like to find a way to keep him for that second deal. Could he be a tag candidate? I imagine the LB tag is affordable....

Other 2025 notable names:

- Justin Reid
- Charles Omenihu
- Hollywood Brown
- Noah Gray
It isn't. There's no tag category for off-ball 'backers. It's all linebackers, including the OLB edge rushers that get $30 million/season.

The tag is cost prohibitive for Bolton.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Uh, guess you didn't see where Andy/Toub are probably backing off the whole "JR will be kicking KOs," huh? There's a funny thing about how the kick has to be aimed.

And Butker is a distraction to who exactly? And what does that have to do with football or scoring points? You get that KC probably doesn't win the last two SBs without Butker, right?

Pivot: how much could Butker get paid? What was the biggest contract for a kicker anyway?
Tucker is 4/24. really pretty reasonable considering what Butkers done and the amount of points he puts up.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #79
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Tucker is 4/24. really pretty reasonable considering what Butkers done and the amount of points he puts up.
As argued previously, he probably get $6.5-7M per.

Counting the playoffs, Butkicker is the better kicker.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 02:21 PM   #80
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post

Butker has been the leading scorer for the Chiefs since he became the PK.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:22 PM   #81
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Literally every time I watch McDuffie play or even do an interview I walk away even more impressed with that dude. One of the best picks of the Veach era, and that's a very high bar. Fantastic player and incredibly solid person by all appearances. Needs to be a Chief for life.
Yeah....I struggle to find a fault with the guy to be honest. He may end up being....shit I dunno the best Chief CB of all time?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:13 PM   #82
Has a particular set of skills

They are not tagging a LB. $25-$30 million for a LB. No way Veach pays that.

They either get a contract or he walks.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
As argued previously, he probably get $6.5-7M per.

Counting the playoffs, Butkicker is the better kicker.
I'd give him 5/$35 without batting an eye.

He'd be the same age Tucker is now at the end of that deal and would be probably around the top 1/3 in terms of kicker salary.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:20 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah....I struggle to find a fault with the guy to be honest. He may end up being....shit I dunno the best Chief CB of all time?
He can get bodied off the ball at times but shit man, that's picking nits.

He's the stickiest CB I've ever seen in KC. You just can't shake the dude.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #85
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
McDuffie has hands of stone which is indicative why he plays CB.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:30 PM   #86
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
let’s get rid of him now!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:42 PM   #87
MVP

Quote:
He was going to be the next jersey purchase, but then Veach had to go draft another baller in Worthy, so he's it now.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 03:46 PM   #88
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
He seems to force a lot of fumbles, especially for a CB.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.