Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2021, 12:43 AM   #2
Don't Be A Dick

Im fat, got a broken spine, survive heart surgery, cancer, thyroid removal and turns out I had no testerotne left in my tank.

Ain't a ****ing think stopping me.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:42 AM   #3
Supporter

Jesus J. I didn’t know about the spine. WTF a you do?

PS glad to see you around my man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:43 PM   #4
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

After seeing some of you mention Hoka shoes I picked up a pair of Bondi 7s today. I’m a Brooks Ghost diehard for road shoes and I’ll stay that way but the Hokas were outrageously comfortable during try out. I’m looking forward to taking them on the road tomorrow.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:55 AM   #5
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
After seeing some of you mention Hoka shoes I picked up a pair of Bondi 7s today. I’m a Brooks Ghost diehard for road shoes and I’ll stay that way but the Hokas were outrageously comfortable during try out. I’m looking forward to taking them on the road tomorrow.
Haven't tried the Bondi yet but they are extremely popular so I'm sure you wont be disappointed.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 10:36 AM   #6
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Haven't tried the Bondi yet but they are extremely popular so I'm sure you wont be disappointed.
They are like walking on air. The sole is so thick it looks kind of ridiculous though.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:51 PM   #7
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
They are like walking on air. The sole is so thick it looks kind of ridiculous though.
Yea they aren't your everyday walking around show, at least not for style.

I've had a couple of pair of the Covu model, its toned down a bit and not too bad for wearing around if you plan to do a bunch of walking.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:36 PM   #8
Inmem 2.0

For mine I brought a foam roller and tennis ball to work. I'd just run my foot over both for expended periods of time during the day. Helped alot
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:10 PM   #9
Mod Team

Jesus Christ, create a steroid/juicing thread you ****s!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:15 PM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What should I get?

https://science.bio/product/amino-tadalafil-powder/
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:21 PM   #11
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I like tadalafil in lowish doses. Higher doses give me a stuffy nose.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:34 PM   #12
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I like tadalafil in lowish doses. Higher doses give me a stuffy nose.
What’s the benefit of this and at what dose?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:36 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
What’s the benefit of this and at what dose?
Lowers blood pressure, brings out vascularity if you work out, and gives you rock hard boners that let you keep going even after ejaculation (if you are so inclined).

5 mg per day. At 10 mg, for me, the stuffy nose starts and the boners are too much
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:17 PM   #14
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 03:46 PM   #15
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Right?