Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2024, 09:15 PM  
DeadPunisher

Who is the Chiefs #2 GOAT?

I saw a social media post from Fanduel that listed each teams second GOAT.

They listed Kelce as the Chiefs second GOAT.

But, is he? Like, my initial thought was DT, but that's probably just in my heart. Then I thought about TG, Will Shields, and even Joe Montana and Willie Roaf.

All of those players have legitimate arguments at being the GOATs at their respective positions at one point in time.

But, then I thought about Kelce's streak of thousand yard seasons, and his post season records, I think I agree that he is probably our number two GOAT.

So, is it Kelce, or someone else?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-3VcD8P...9rMWY0dXFxMmh6
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM   #76
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
It’s Kelce, and it’s not particularly close, IMO
I am torn not including Lenny the Cool. Most on here didn't have the pleasure of watching him get the Chiefs to two of the first four Super Bowls.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM   #77
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I am torn not including Lenny the Cool. Most on here didn't have the pleasure of watching him get the Chiefs to two of the first four Super Bowls.
Dawson at one time was considered as one of the best in the game period. Kelce as well but Dawson was a QB and QB's just rule the landscape.

If not for Dawson maybe KC sucks, and it changes the entire history of the Chiefs. Butterfly effect.

Dawson led us to Mahomes.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Dawson at one time was considered as one of the best in the game period. Kelce as well but Dawson was a QB and QB's just rule the landscape.

If not for Dawson maybe KC sucks, and it changes the entire history of the Chiefs. Butterfly effect.

Dawson led us to Mahomes.
I could not have even come close to saying it that well!
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM   #79
Veteran

I can’t believe there hasn’t been one mention of Dante Hall. The X factor gets no respect.
UteChief has disabled reputation