Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; Yesterday at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-12-2023, 05:12 PM   #871
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
State is coming tomorrow to see how many hours a week I need someone to be here.

Anybody want a lazy job? I think it's $14 or so just to watch TV and remind me to take my meds.

I've actually been feeling good but the wife insists I have a babysitter everyday.
If you can't find anyone, I'll call you every few hours to tell you to take your meds for $14/hour.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 08:33 PM   #872
Exasperated

I'll do it for $13 an hour and we split your painkillers.
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 08:51 PM   #873
Snacks Are Under My Apron

If I lived closer, I’d come over and do it for free.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 01:11 PM   #874
Retired Bearcat

You guys just want my drugs. I've got the really good stuff
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 06:47 PM   #875
The Constitutional Choo choo

I believe the hospital gave me 6 micro grams of fentinal Saturday morning.
I'm still in a daze from that shit. It like I'm drunk 24 hours a day.
Yuk
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 07:08 AM   #876
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Yuk
I have to wear fentanyl patch 24 hours a day and then a dose of morphine, then some hydro pills 3 times and a bunch of other pills.

I'll trade you places

Plus I have to sleep in a ****ing diaper.
All this shit is cutting into my "Gay Day" time.

Oh yeah, my memory is ****ing shit and getting worse

Yeah for cancer....it's like that fat chic you banged and now she won't go away.

I need some ideas for something odd to impress people
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 07:16 AM   #877
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Yuk
I talk like I’m drunk 24 hours a day and haven’t been drunk in over 2 years. Slurring and slobbering all over the place. Afraid to talk on the phone, and when I’m out in public cops give me the stink eye.
**** em
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 07:23 AM   #878
Exasperated

Quote:
I have to wear fentanyl patch 24 hours a day and then a dose of morphine, then some hydro pills 3 times and a bunch of other pills.

I'll trade you places

Yeah for cancer....it's like that fat chic you banged and now she won't go away.

It's impressive that you can type this well on all that shit.
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old 09-19-2023, 07:30 AM   #879
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

I'll trade you places

I'm thinking a wholesome picture of watching a Chiefs game from bed, in a bunny suit, with the leg lamp in view.... family also watching, just a completely normal Sunday afternoon pic.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 09:41 AM   #880
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
It's impressive that you can type this well on all that shit.
Have a super secret trick.

It takes about 15 minutes to actually type something
If I post something stupid we'll blame all the drugs
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 09:44 AM   #881
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'm thinking a wholesome picture of watching a Chiefs game from bed, in a bunny suit, with the leg lamp in view.... family also watching, just a completely normal Sunday afternoon pic.
Maybe that will be a gayday.

Hey look everyone, HayWire is laying in best. Could be a classic
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 02:37 PM   #882
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Good to hear from you, Haywire. You seem more lucid today. Hope that means you're at least feeling a little more like yourself.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 06:15 PM   #883
Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Good to hear from you, Haywire. You seem more lucid today. Hope that means you're at least feeling a little more like yourself.
Take it easy, he's not going to have sex with you
Old 09-19-2023, 06:31 PM   #884
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
Take it easy, he's not going to have sex with you
How do you know? I think HayWire is perfectly capable of making his own sexy time choices.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-19-2023, 06:56 PM   #885
Sleeping on the blacktop

Glad OP is hanging on and still with us.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.