X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2693
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:41 AM   #871
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Why is it that when I see the X-factor thread resurface, I click that shit faster than anything else? It’s like crack. Can’t get enough.
He's done so much crack that anything associated with him results in a contact high. It oozes through the screen.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:46 AM   #872
King Sandbagger

Quote:
But, but, but he said he's been sober for 20 months?
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:47 AM   #873
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I don't understand all this hate for X-Factor.

He's just the hero we need in these trying times to reverse the recent mojo. He's the only hope of making MVS look more like MVP.

Meth, coke, whatever. Let's get it done.
If he would take MVS for a car ride out on a west KS highway then he could become the hero we need.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:49 AM   #874
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
Just told everyone to F off. He’s going to have a party in here tonite

He’s will f girls and guys and even kids. Wtf?!?!
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS. I hope he's just mouth shitting and that's not actually true. ****.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:50 AM   #875
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Why is it that when I see the X-factor thread resurface, I click that shit faster than anything else? It’s like crack. Can’t get enough.
I’m the exact opposite, I ignored this shit show yesterday. I finally decided I might as well stay “in the know” on the subject if for no other reason than to know what others are talking about when they reference it.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:53 AM   #876
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
Just told everyone to F off. He’s going to have a party in here tonite

He’s will f girls and guys and even kids. Wtf?!?!
Why is this creepazoid still not locked away from society? ****.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 08:57 AM   #877
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I hope when he finally kills himself that he doesn’t take anyone else with him, unless it’s a Raiders fan…
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 08:59 AM   #878
Let's get a snack

Quote:
In the first video I thought he was sitting in front of a PC. Then I realized that he was sitting in a car. That is extremely risky behavior, like bottom of the barrel behavior.

While skipping through the second video, I realized he was missing. I had to rewind and find the moment when the cop pulls him out of the car.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:01 AM   #879
Let's get a snack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Why is this creepazoid still not locked away from society? ****.
At least we know he's locked up now.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:20 AM   #880
Veteran

I’m sure it’s in here somewhere, but what can this guy possibly do for a living to sustain himself much less afford to go to so many games (he claims 340 home and 105 away). Outside of stocking shelves at Dollar General for $11/hour, what employer would bring this person on board?

I’m more than a little surprised he’s still alive.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:32 AM   #881
Life is changing..

Drugs and mental illness don't mix well.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:36 AM   #882
Threepeat!

Cautionary tale to "Just say 'no'." Very sad.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:48 AM   #883
Beyond the Rapids

To clarify, I posted the Instagram video yesterday because he was 'announcing' that he was going to un-retire the x-factor character and would be attending the playoff game - this thread is specifically about his being banned from Arrowhead, so it was on topic.

Judging by that last Facebook video it seems that he's found his way back into jail which is probably the safest place for him.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:54 AM   #884
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Judging by that last Facebook video it seems that he's found his way back into jail which is probably the safest place for him.
I actually watched a bit of that and immediately recognized the "inmate logic" I was hearing.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 10:51 AM   #885
I don’t care for Auburn

https://www.facebook.com/originalkcs...40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

GOOD LORD
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.