Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:11 PM   #8701
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Hey, at least Reid isn't putting anything on tape and you have your bag of excuses to validate whatever happens.
Feel free to go **** yourself !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:13 PM   #8702
MVP

Quote:
Hey, at least Reid isn't putting anything on tape and you have your bag of excuses to validate whatever happens.
Really sorry about Semenboy.....passive/aggressive asswipe. Funny how fans mimic their lying GM...like a good, little dog.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:19 PM   #8703
Unsparing

Quote:

Why you wanna' make me piss myself?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:25 PM   #8704
MVP

The spineless twats are in full throat...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:32 PM   #8705
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I think you once asked me who my team was, or who I root for.

Hint:

They are currently ****ing your intestines right to your brain stem.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:33 PM   #8706
Starter

Quote:
You specifically? Or kc generally?
Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:37 PM   #8707
MVP

It pretty obvious why Denver is widely regarded as having the shittiest fanbase...Nut Fumble with a brain the size of a thimble...is too ****ing dim to understand.

Yours is coming and I'm not going to gloat...even on a Chiefs board. Week four..it's early. Ebb and flow...
Old 10-02-2016, 08:38 PM   #8708
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble View Post
You specifically? Or kc generally?
This wasn't just a buzz saw for kc as I have previously predicted. Through in some mines, snipers and napolm hit and a touch of aids and you have kc performance tonight. 4-0;2-2. Congrats. 0
Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:45 PM   #8709
Starter

Quote:
It pretty obvious why Denver is widely regarded as having the shittiest fanbase...Nut Fumble with a brain the size of a thimble...is too ****ing dim to understand.

Yours is coming and I'm not going to gloat...even on a Chiefs board. Week four..it's early. Ebb and flow...
I won't hear hide nor hair from you until next week. But that stuff you posted was test really good. Keep it up, better yet call it a night.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:47 PM   #8710
#triggering

Quote:
Really sorry about Semenboy.....passive/aggressive asswipe. Funny how fans mimic their lying GM...like a good, little dog.
Injuries happen. And you're the only KC fan I'm talking trash to tonight. 4-0 is nice, but a lot can happen and that OL is a mess.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:48 PM   #8711
Veteran

Quote:

When will KC flow?
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old 10-02-2016, 08:51 PM   #8712
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
When will KC flow?
Steelers got trounced ...then they play lights out. Neither team is as good nor bad as they look tonight.

Raiders in 2 weeks will be interesting...
Old 10-02-2016, 08:55 PM   #8713
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble View Post
This wasn't just a buzz saw for kc as I have previously predicted. Through in some mines, snipers and napolm hit and a touch of aids and you have kc performance tonight. 4-0;2-2. Congrats. 0
I dont live vicariously through football...It's why I dont post on other teams forums.

The moment the Donkos lose...you'll take your weak-ass attempt at trolling and hide. It's why everyone hates Bronco fans...just some tragically lame shit. Wormy f@cks like their GM.
Old 10-02-2016, 09:05 PM   #8714
Starter

Quote:
I dont live vicariously through football...It's why I dont post on other teams forums.

The moment the Donkos lose...you'll take your weak-ass attempt at trolling and hide. It's why everyone hates Bronco fans...just some tragically lame shit. Wormy ****...
Kc seems to do that A LOT better than than the Broncos!!

Cleveland of the west haha!
Old 10-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #8715
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
When will KC flow?
There's quite a bit of flow in the game thread.
razorwire77 ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.razorwire77 ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.