Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2019, 09:01 AM  
I'll be back.

Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad

Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2019, 01:04 PM   #856
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
great play call - one defender just sniffed out the play

one guy

just one guy was the difference

Chiefs/Titans 3rd and 2

it happens
Which is why you probably give the best player on the planet more than one option. That play was the call vs the defense. If you aren't running, shouldn't you give the best player options?

That's not just about Andy. Plenty of coaches will call fades or all or nothing calls on fourth down. Why allow one player to be able to shut down an entire play?

I don't want the guy fired. I like Andy But he out-smarts himself a lot and it's one of the things that has held him back and one of the things he never seems to learn from.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 01:07 PM   #857
Unsparing

[QUOTE=Chris Meck;14599319]some of y'all are some miserable mother ****ers. I'm glad I don't know you in real life. Surrounded by that kind of negativity all day would really suck.[/QU

Yep, we have all put our miserable lives on hold long enough to stare blankly at the screen on Sundays, just to hate on Fatty McBrainfart.
Derp
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2019, 01:10 PM   #858
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
some of y'all are some miserable mother ****ers. I'm glad I don't know you in real life. Surrounded by that kind of negativity all day would really suck.

Yep, we have all put our miserable lives on hold long enough to stare blankly at the screen on Sundays, just to hate on Fatty McBrainfart.
Derp

@"Fatty McBrainfart"
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #859
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Winning is the only thing. If Andy doesn't get a title this year or next they he's gotta be out. Mahomes wants to win and won't need Andy anymore. Pretty sure Mahomes family will put that message in his ear soon. He needs a defense not stats.
Why should he get a chance next year? He's got the rest of this year to fix what's broken, from all the lessons he's learned, and get to a SB IMO.

If he can't, lord knows another year of his 'system' won't mean shit.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2019, 06:43 PM   #860
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Which is why you probably give the best player on the planet more than one option. That play was the call vs the defense. If you aren't running, shouldn't you give the best player options?

That's not just about Andy. Plenty of coaches will call fades or all or nothing calls on fourth down. Why allow one player to be able to shut down an entire play?

I don't want the guy fired. I like Andy But he out-smarts himself a lot and it's one of the things that has held him back and one of the things he never seems to learn from.
Well ... I'm not sure how you can learn from out-smarting yourself.

Re-out-smarting yourself seems potentially counterproductive or something.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 07:53 AM   #861
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Well ... I'm not sure how you can learn from out-smarting yourself.

Re-out-smarting yourself seems potentially counterproductive or something.

FAX
^^^HAHA
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:08 AM   #862
MVP

An offense this dynamic should not have plays with only one option.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:13 AM   #863
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post

If this play happens at any other point in the game, I think the ball winds up going to D-Rob in the endzone.

https://i.imgur.com/s8n9CRd.mp4

Last edited by Coogs; 11-17-2019 at 08:33 AM..
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:35 AM   #864
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
If this play happens at any other point in the game, I think the ball winds up going to D-Rob in the endzone.

https://i.imgur.com/s8n9CRd.mp4
Yeah, I saw that. Seeing how things turned out.....would have been better off doing what comes natural.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:37 AM   #865
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
An offense this dynamic should not have plays with only one option.
No screens then. Got it.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:41 AM   #866
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
Yeah, I saw that. Seeing how things turned out.....would have been better off doing what comes natural.
Yep
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:44 AM   #867
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
As much as I hate the play call, had it worked Reid looks like a genius we win the game and every single narrative this week is different.

It didn't work.

I probably hate that Bell is the target the most but that was probably the point, nobody was expecting that, well except the guy who did his job and covered his guy.

Then you have the chipshot FG get botched. It was the perfect storm.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:53 AM   #868
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
As much as I hate the play call, had it worked Reid looks like a genius we win the game and every single narrative this week is different.

It didn't work.

I probably hate that Bell is the target the most but that was probably the point, nobody was expecting that, well except the guy who did his job and covered his guy.

That play is a TD for Mahomes, if not instructed to keep the clock running and we will take the FG if we can't get the ball to Bell.

Hopefully going forward we put the ball in Mahomes's hands to decide "one read" vs "make a play".
Old 11-17-2019, 09:00 AM   #869
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

It didn't work.

JFC, IF it works...but it didn't. Terrible call. Get the 2 yards. The FG should never have been a consideration. Go for it on 4th. If you don't get it, they have to go 80 yards with 0 timeoits and get a TD to win. With the missed FG and the penalty, they had to go, what, 55 yards?

"Perfect storm" my ass. It's called a "lack of situational awareness", friend.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:05 AM   #870
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
JFC, IF it works...but it didn't. Terrible call. Get the 2 yards. The FG should never have been a consideration. Go for it on 4th. If you don't get it, they have to go 80 yards with 0 timeoits and get a TD to win. With the missed FG and the penalty, they had to go, what, 55 yards?

"Perfect storm" my ass. It's called a "lack of situational awareness", friend.
This would have been better by far.

But given the call that was made, don't neuter your QB, when he is Mahomes, to one read. 90-95% of the other QB's in the NFL? Sure. Not Mahomes. Let him make a play that was there. One we we have seen him make many times. D-Rob in the endzone.