Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 12:50 PM   #856
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Awesome , thanks. I have Yahtzee games scheduled with my daughter tonight. We love to watch this type stuff while she beats my ass.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 08:36 AM   #857
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Wait, WTF?

Link?
A new one just came up on expanded perspectives.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wanttobelie...observed_near/
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:08 PM   #858
King Shit of **** Mountain

Discovery channel is filming in Fouke,AR on June 29 and is looking for volunteers in a grid search for signs of the Fouke Monster.

This is the piney woods Bigfoot I knock for sometimes when I’m out by the fire pit at night.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/MNQ...ibextid=K35XfP
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 04:01 PM   #859
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Discovery channel is filming in Fouke,AR on June 29 and is looking for volunteers in a grid search for signs of the Fouke Monster.

This is the piney woods Bigfoot I knock for sometimes when I’m out by the fire pit at night.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/MNQ...ibextid=K35XfP
I was just thinking of you the other day. You live in Prime Bigfoot territory. Tons of sightings in that area.
Old 06-19-2024, 04:06 PM   #860
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I was just thinking of you the other day..

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 06:02 PM   #861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I was just thinking of you the other day. You live in Prime Bigfoot territory. Tons of sightings in that area.
I’m about 3 miles northwest of Fouke and maybe .5 mile north of the Sulphur River, and there is a whole lot of nothing but bogs and trees. “The Legend of Boggy Creek” (hilariously bad B movie) is about this area. I’ve never seen one, but if I’m out in the yard after dark, I whack the cedar tree in my front yard with a 2x4 and await a response. Ain’t much else to do except look at the stars and enjoy the lack of light pollution.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:33 PM   #862
MVP

How far do you have to walk to be part of the grid search? Like I want the tshirt and credit if they find it some credit, but not blisters and sore calves.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:24 PM   #863

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
How far do you have to walk to be part of the grid search? Like I want the tshirt and credit if they find it some credit, but not blisters and sore calves.
It’s not clear how far, but it’s only scheduled for 5 hours, and I imagine at least an hour of that is getting organized. I’m going to try and make it because I don’t have much else to do and I should be entertaining.

On a side note, Fouke is also the former home of Tony Alamo Ministries, and historically racist as hell.
Old 06-19-2024, 10:04 PM   #864
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
It’s not clear how far, but it’s only scheduled for 5 hours, and I imagine at least an hour of that is getting organized. I’m going to try and make it because I don’t have much else to do and I should be entertaining.

On a side note, Fouke is also the former home of Tony Alamo Ministries, and historically racist as hell.
It actually sounds really cool. It’s going to be stupid hot though. Best of luck and stay hydrated!
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM   #865
Fish are scared of me

This is fascinating stuff. Not a bigfoot video per say but may explain a few things about how we all fit together.