Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-14-2020, 11:51 AM  
In Search of a Life

Veach is the best GM in the NFL

I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2021, 09:20 PM   #856
Andy Reid Supporter

Fenton
Sneed
Gay
Bolton
Humphrey
Smith

All above average draft picks playing really well. Clyde and Thornhill aren’t quite to that level IMO but they’re good players.

I’ve been really impressed with our draft picks lately. It has really helped us get better, especially at LB.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:11 AM   #857
I'll be back.

2022: Salary Cap goes up $26MM
2022: Mahomes salary goes up $28MM

mind blown
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:18 AM   #858
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
2022: Salary Cap goes up $26MM
2022: Mahomes salary goes up $28MM

mind blown
Good point. Whatever money the Chiefs have will primarily stay in house with the extensions of Brown, Tyreek, and Mathieu all on the table. Pick up a WR2 in free agency, draft some D, and the dynasty is alive and well.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 11:21 AM   #859
Special Teams ACE!!!

Getting rid of Hitchens, Clark, letting HB walk... LDT's contract officially comes off the books...

Should have some cap room next season to sign some guys...

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say we'll be fine.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:24 AM   #860
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Getting rid of Hitchens, Clark, letting HB walk... LDT's contract officially comes off the books...

Should have some cap room next season to sign some guys...

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say we'll be fine.
Brown will be the one that will cost us to re-sign.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:27 AM   #861
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Good point. Whatever money the Chiefs have will primarily stay in house with the extensions of Brown, Tyreek, and Mathieu all on the table. Pick up a WR2 in free agency, draft some D, and the dynasty is alive and well.
I think they let HB walk.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 12-05-2021, 11:28 AM   #862
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Brown will be the one that will cost us to re-sign.
I think Tyreek will be the one costs us the most. He will be in his prime and should/will get Top 5 WR money.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:28 AM   #863
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Fenton
Sneed
Gay
Bolton
Humphrey
Smith

All above average draft picks playing really well. Clyde and Thornhill aren’t quite to that level IMO but they’re good players.

I’ve been really impressed with our draft picks lately. It has really helped us get better, especially at LB.
Thornhill sure was playing very well at the end of his rookie season, before the injury. He hasn't made it back to that level yet, but maybe he can in the future. Clyde is nothing special, but can be decent if used correctly, IMO.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-05-2021, 11:30 AM   #864
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
IMO, they should.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-05-2021, 11:32 AM   #865
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
IMO, they should.
Agreed. I think if KC wanted him long term, they would have signed him by now. I think he wants more money/years than KC is willing to give.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:29 PM   #866
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
He's free to test the market. His value may not be what he thinks it is with his age. If the money isn't far apart then he may as well stay in KC.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-05-2021, 01:51 PM   #867
In Search of a Life

I think HB's leadership is worth way more than people are estimating. You can't quantify how much he makes Sneed, Fenton, Ward and Thornhill better - but I bet it's significant. Look at how much better he made Dirty Dan (until this year when the wheels fell off). And he's really damn good himself.

I think you pay him unless someone else is willing to just completely break the bank for him.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2021, 01:57 PM   #868
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I think HB's leadership is worth way more than people are estimating. You can't quantify how much he makes Sneed, Fenton, Ward and Thornhill better - but I bet it's significant. Look at how much better he made Dirty Dan (until this year when the wheels fell off). And he's really damn good himself.

I think you pay him unless someone else is willing to just completely break the bank for him.
I'm thinking 16 million. Not sure what our cap will be or what Brown wants. Kinda scary.
Old 12-05-2021, 02:23 PM   #869
In Search of a Life

Maybe give him a real 4-year deal so he can get more guaranteed money and close out his career as a Chief. He's just one of those special players who I don't think will ever pull a Berry or Houston and start phoning it in.

He may become a pain in the ass if we start losing, but I like that a lot better than whatever Berry was doing his last few years.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2021, 02:44 PM   #870
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

Gonna be tough, especially if KC wants to keep Brown and Tyreek (which they almost certainly will). If it comes down to paying Tyreek or HB, I think Mathieu walks.