Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 03:24 PM  
In Search of a Life

2019 Free agency Thread

We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:33 PM   #8656
It's just a ride.

Yeah I'm gonna be honest I'm not sure about that idea. A 2nd rounder on a guy you got to commit to pretty quickly? Jets have A LOT of cap room to match whatever we throw their way.

I'd rather we just draft a WR with that same pick instead. Less strain on the cap and there's that shot of hitting on the next big thing.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 04:41 PM   #8657
Inmem 2.0

I see were hosting adrian Clairborne
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:43 PM   #8658
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Yeah, let’s financially commit to a guy who has been arrested twice in the past two years.

C’mon pugs....
I’ll be honest, I forgot about that...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 04:45 PM   #8659
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Yeah I'm gonna be honest I'm not sure about that idea. A 2nd rounder on a guy you got to commit to pretty quickly? Jets have A LOT of cap room to match whatever we throw their way.

I'd rather we just draft a WR with that same pick instead. Less strain on the cap and there's that shot of hitting on the next big thing.
I agree after recalling his arrests. Also, I was mostly drawn to the idea because he is probably the closest thing to Hill as far as deep speed.

But moving on now. Never mind.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:45 PM   #8660
It's just a ride.

Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:48 PM   #8661
It's just a ride.

If you had to choose one...
Old 03-17-2019, 04:49 PM   #8662
In Search of a Life

I don’t want any.

Just draft somebody.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:50 PM   #8663
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’ll be honest, I forgot about that...
All is forgiven, and I figured that must have escaped you. I remember the arrests but admit I had to look them up for “nature” (reckless driving and one for resisting arrest/obstruction).
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:52 PM   #8664
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
One of Daly’s guys.

Love his motor. He does have the chronic shoulder/arm issue though. Basically withered. In college they called him the “one-armed ass kicker”.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:55 PM   #8665
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If this Hill thing ends terribly (him found guilty and off of the roster), Veach may need to consider extending Robbie Anderson a RFA offer sheet.

Jets would almost certainly match it, but you have to give it a shot I think.
DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Jeremy Maclin, Brent Celek, Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Albert Wilson.

Andy is good at finding offensive weapons and utilizing them. Draft one in the 2nd rd.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2019, 05:00 PM   #8666
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Jeremy Maclin, Brent Celek, Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Albert Wilson.

Andy is good at finding offensive weapons and utilizing them. Draft one in the 2nd rd.
Too bad whoever we draft won’t even be 1/2 of Tyreek.

But yea draft one and add another cheap weapon.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2019, 05:04 PM   #8667
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Haven’t saw that anywhere
Old 03-17-2019, 05:11 PM   #8668
MVP

Quote:
Yeah, where you find this out?
Old 03-17-2019, 05:39 PM   #8669
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don’t want any.

Just draft somebody.
The problem is we still have quite a few gaping holes on the roster. You can't count on rookies to fill our needs at every spot.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-17-2019, 05:40 PM   #8670
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Wide receiver in the 2nd is a complete luxury when we have massive holes at DE, CB, and LB.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.