Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-23-2019, 07:47 PM  
Kind of a mod

What are some of your favorite product purchases?

A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 03:45 PM   #796
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I want one. I'll have to start negotiations with my wife for counter space. Our kitchen isn't particularly large and she closely monitors counter space.
Depending on what kind of an ice aficionado you are, this one if pretty awesome.

You might say, "There's no way I'm paying $400 for an ice maker." But my wife loves pebble ice. Before we had a countertop one, she would go nearly every day to buy drinks from Sonic (or one of the thousand drink shops that Utah has). It didn't take long for this thing to pay for itself.

Before this, we had one made by GE. It looks a little nicer, but is really fragile - just constantly breaking down.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 04:00 PM   #797
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Depending on what kind of an ice aficionado you are, this one if pretty awesome.

You might say, "There's no way I'm paying $400 for an ice maker." But my wife loves pebble ice. Before we had a countertop one, she would go nearly every day to buy drinks from Sonic (or one of the thousand drink shops that Utah has). It didn't take long for this thing to pay for itself.

Before this, we had one made by GE. It looks a little nicer, but is really fragile - just constantly breaking down.
Is pebble ice basically crushed ice or is it the larger size like this? It's a good point about shape, though. I need to figure out exactly what I want.

I did get spousal approval, though, which is the key first step.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:31 PM   #798
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Is pebble ice basically crushed ice or is it the larger size like this? It's a good point about shape, though. I need to figure out exactly what I want.

I did get spousal approval, though, which is the key first step.

It's just like that, in your picture. It's actually many different thin layers of ice, so it just crumbles when you chew it. Honestly, it's pretty amazing - the best ice you will ever have. The cool thing about the one I linked is that it has an option to hook it up to a water source, so you don't have to keep filling the tank. We've had it for a couple months (after the GE one finally crapped out for the last time), and it seems pretty well engineered and constructed.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:25 PM   #799
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

Damn , I'm almost tempted to buy that . I'm in the same boat with my wife, she has to have a fountain drink every god damn day of my life just because the ice is so ****ing wonderful.

She's not even supposed to drive because of seizure meds and COPD and she took our Durango to the convenient store about a month ago and totaled it on the way home because I was too busy at the moment to drop everything I was doing .

Cost me 13K out of pocket to replace the vehicle.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:38 PM   #800
Fish are scared of me

And ordered.

Note to self : Do not click on this thread ever again.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:14 PM   #801
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

FYI, Sonic sells their ice by the bag. DON'T ASK ME HOW I ****ING KNOW THAT, I JUST DO!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:26 AM   #802
Veteran

I bought a fleshlight once but it didnt fit. I was too large for it. Not a bad buy tho compared to white drugs in Mexico. Now thats a regrettable purchase.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:15 AM   #803
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
And ordered.

Note to self : Do not click on this thread ever again.
You have to have a delayed reaction when reading this thread. Sometimes I'll leave it there for a week or more before clicking on it. That way there are lots of new posts to go through thus limiting you spend too much time looking at one thing and buying it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:27 AM   #804
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
You have to have a delayed reaction when reading this thread. Sometimes I'll leave it there for a week or more before clicking on it. That way there are lots of new posts to go through thus limiting you spend too much time looking at one thing and buying it.
Working Hogs all my life I learned to make quick decisions because if you don't then you can end up with Boar semen in your hair.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:33 AM   #805
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Working Hogs all my life I learned to make quick decisions because if you don't then you can end up with Boar semen in your hair.
Does boar semen wash out? Never raised a boar. I dont trust the concept of a farm animal thats just as smart as me.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-10-2022, 01:13 PM   #806
Supporter

Awwwwwwwwm shiiiiii!!!!!

Game

Changed
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 03:31 PM   #807
Supporter

This is Woot! so inventory moves fast, but thought people might have some interest, . . .

https://tools.woot.com/offers/charbr...f=w_gw_zl_lc_2

Char-Broil 19202101 Deluxe Black Digital Electric Smoker, Large, 725 Square Inch
$199.99

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2022, 05:53 PM   #808
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Just pulled the trigger on this model (Sleep Number 360 i8 Smart Bed). Really excited about it. That adjustable air technology was wild at the in-store demo. Felt like I could have fallen asleep right then and there, had there not been a weird rando salesperson there watching me.

Thanks for the recommendations, all!
I scheduled a return for the bed LOL. My wife and I decided we didn't like it for a few reasons.

1 - The app is terrible. I often (80% of the time) have to open and close the app 2-4 times to get it to function and change the sleep number on the mattress.
2 - It feels like you're on a glorified air mattress. Maybe because I'm a bigger guy, as I could see there being a difference for "normal" sized folks.
3 - The motion transference is really bad. When my wife gets up, I feel every second of it.

Thankfully I'm still in the return window. Of course, Sleep Number made a pitch to "fix" some of these problems in lieu of returning. They mentioned sending several difference layers of foam, some for under the air chamber, some for in between the two different chambers, etc. etc. I still opted to return.

We went and looked around and decided to try a Tempur Pedic hybrid model next (partially medium-soft memory foam, partially innerspring coils). I think this will work better for what we're looking for, I hope.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:28 PM   #809
Kind of a mod

Bummer. Hope you like the Temperpedic!
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2022, 09:02 PM   #810
Baba Ganoush

These are ****ing amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.