Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #8056
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
Now she's texting me a picture of her in a bikini and said she wasn't a "typical" 45-year old.

Amusing.
It wasn't a red bikini was it?
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #8057
I'll be back.

Looked like it was white.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #8058
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
she didn't ask you out. all she said was "dinner's ready, now wash your hands and come eat with your father and i"
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 09-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #8059
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Is this the gear shift foot or the brake foot? I think shifting would be more painfull with a bad foot but either way you should have fun riding home...
Shift foot. And it wasn't that bad. I really expected it to be worse.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #8060
I'll be back.

I'm meeting a really HOT 45yo cougar for gyros and potential coitus Monday.

Should be interesting. lol
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:52 PM   #8061
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
I'm meeting a really HOT 45yo cougar for gyros and potential coitus Monday.

Should be interesting. lol
Not as interesting as the time you drank a gallon of moonshine and thought the stallion over at the stable was giving you the lusty look. Come to think of it, isn't there a video of you taking that stallion's sheath by the hand? Pretty gross.
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #8062
I'll be back.

Did IIIIIIIIII do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar
You won't have to do that....I can take over at any time...and maybe right from the start, if you'll let me, lol.....i can't wait to meet you...i don't know about you, but the sexual tension is building on this side of the equation....So much, that I think I better go and take care of things, lol......
Old 09-02-2009, 10:02 PM   #8063
Just a li'l Evel

WTF?

GC you should wait until the bash. With TinyE wingmanning for you you will have a BJ and a threesome before we even go into the stadium.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #8064
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
WTF?
GC you should wait until the bash. With TinyE wingmanning for you you will have a BJ and a threesome before we even go into the stadium.
If you actually get me laid I will be forever in your debt.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #8065
I'll be back.

Haha, this woman is loaded.

Might be fun.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #8066
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
WTF?

And considering we might all be in my car, I'm gonna say it won't be with me right now.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #8067
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
And considering we might all be in my car, I'm gonna say it won't be with me right now.
Damn, that was what I was counting on!
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #8068
I'll be back.

TinyE's cunning plan is to get luv and I all liquored up.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #8069
Hockey Town

What are you talking about I'm the one luv wants to meet.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #8070
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
What are you talking about I'm the one luv wants to meet.
There are several people going this year that I haven't gotten to met yet. I promise, if anyone messes with you, I won't let them touch your hair.