Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #2
Politically Incorrect

I don't believe in Godzilla, Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Ghosts, Yeti, Chupacabra, God, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Keebler Elves, Politicians, or our Government.

I do however Believe in Happy Endings.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM   #3
Veteran

Does Bigfoot believe in me? I don't think we spend enough time examining this question from all sides. How do you think the constant questioning of its existence makes a Bigfoot feel? Next time you see one, give it a hug. It may be having an existential crisis.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #4
MVP

Bigfoot’s most definitely not in our reality. But a glimpse from a different one.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM   #5
MVP

Anyone going to squatchella in Nashville august 3? I’ve been asked to attend but declined until my book gets published.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM   #6
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Anyone going to squatchella in Nashville august 3? I’ve been asked to attend but declined until my book gets published.
I've been asking you about your book for years , what's taking so long. And I want the first copy with your signature.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:54 AM   #7
MVP

Turns out I'm not a very good writer. Just a regular guy with a public education. I can however link a few good books.
Old Today, 10:23 AM   #8
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Turns out I'm not a very good writer. Just a regular guy with a public education. I can however link a few good books.

Sounds like you should have waited for AI to become a little more refined.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:40 AM   #9
My Mamma Says

I saw a Bigfoot wearing a sidearm the other day in Missouri.. I would have took a picture but I was too frightened..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:22 PM   #10
SuperBowl or bust

Me and some buddies were smoking and drinking a few weeks ago and I had an idea I thought I’d propose.

Is it possible that bigfoots are similar to a mule?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:23 PM   #11
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Me and some buddies were smoking and drinking a few weeks ago and I had an idea I thought I’d propose.

Is it possible that bigfoots are similar to a mule?
What?

Yeah, it sounds like you and your buddies were smoking and drinking quite a bit. A mule? WTF?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #12
Choco Favre

My vote is Bigfoot is a mule
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:28 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Could a bigfoot be like a porcupine?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:12 PM   #14
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Could a bigfoot be like a porcupine?
A bunch of hard to deal with pricks all over it?
So you're saying bigfoot is DC.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:46 PM   #15
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
A bunch of hard to deal with pricks all over it?
So you're saying bigfoot is DC.

or Hollywood. Take your pick.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote