Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 09:16 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-02-2022 at 09:56 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 11:12 AM   #766
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The interesting thing is that Karlaftis is elite at 2 important things needed for pass rushers: his hands and lateral agility.

Dudes hands are huge. 10.25 is likely in the 97th percentile and you can see that helping him with power when he plays. He has short arms but his hands have helped him a lot against longer armed tackles skmply bc they can’t win that power game against his hands.
First time i've heard hand size being a requirement for pass rushers. I can't say i've ever heard that before.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 11:14 AM   #767
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
That was a recorded as a mistake Platte RAS guy reported that because it was asked
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 11:21 AM   #768
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
That was a recorded as a mistake Platte RAS guy reported that because it was asked
CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-15-2022, 11:45 AM   #769
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
First time i've heard hand size being a requirement for pass rushers. I can't say i've ever heard that before.
Hand size is very helpful for the hand to hand combat they perform on the line of scrimmage.

It’s usually not talked about much outside of QB and WR, but there’s a reason they measure hand size for every position.

With that said, between big hands or long arms, you take long arms. If George’s are short, that’s not ideal.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-15-2022, 12:18 PM   #770
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Man I've read this six times and have no idea what you're saying
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 12:22 PM   #771
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Karlaftis didn't run the 3 cone
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 12:28 PM   #772
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:51 PM   #773
In Search of a Life

This dude is in Texas working out with Pat and his trainer. Only defensive guy I've seen there this offseason.

And he was at Von Miler's pass rush camp or whatever.

His work ethic is going to be the difference.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 06:54 PM   #774
El Gato Gordo Loco

This guy has Tamba Hali written all over him as a comp.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 07:14 PM   #775
I’m a Mahomo!

Guy is going to be a stud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 08:10 PM   #776
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Guy is going to be a stud.
ΣτυΔ
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 10:35 PM   #777
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This dude is in Texas working out with Pat and his trainer. Only defensive guy I've seen there this offseason.

Very Smart on his part.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-29-2022, 11:26 PM   #778
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

nice, I feel like this guy and Leo Chenal could enable us to run some 3-4. Jones back at RE and Nnadi at NT. Bolton/Gay in the middle, clark/chenal on the outside, sounds sexy on paper
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 11:33 PM   #779
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I think I mentioned that in here somewhere when someone said "he should get on an NFL strength program and add 10 lbs..."

No way - he absolutely looked his best in 2019 and playing at 260ish could REALLY make him dynamic. I think that is an excellent development.

I like what he did last year, don't get me wrong. But that would've left in in Tweener territory, IMO. He still wouldn't have been powerful enough to maul NFL tackles and he wouldn't have the bend required to finish some of these rushes off.

A little leaner shouldn't cost him functional strength but may give him just enough burst and agility to help significantly w/ his pass rush.

EDIT:

Yeah - here it is:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=640

This is absolutely a good thing, IMO.
That might've been me, among others.

I stand by my belief that he might significantly benefit from an NFL weight training program, and I can't see how adding ten pounds of muscle could possibly hurt.

But I recognize that every 10 pounds costs at least a tenth/second of speed.

I just believe that his football IQ will compensate for that limitation.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2022, 12:30 AM   #780
The Boom Boom Room