Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 11:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

I’m never leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-29-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2020, 07:42 PM   #766
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If every person wore a mask in public we could have a football season.

But people are dumb and think wearing one means they’re gay or some stupid shit.

I'm just not allowed to wear one and it would be really bad if I did. It would send an obvious signal to our President that I disapprove of him. And I don't want to hurt him like that when he cares for me so much and does so much for me in return. He already has to endure more than any man has. And I don't even want to even think about how upset God will be with me for willfully inflicting even more emotional harm on his Chosen One to help enable the return of Satan himself.

Some people are just more important than others. Our President says that's just how it is because that's how it always was. And that's why we must preserve that. I know that sounds insensitive but the reasoning is real, pure and undeniable and can never be proven wrong. Not even when it is because our President says they are wrong. It's really easy to believe because being taught that provides our President comfort that he needs. Never more so than right now. He just has to endure so much. I know my undying devotion to comfort him will be rewarded and that gives me comfort. And I think he will choose ME soon for a night to lay with him for special comfort. It's the highest ascension a believer can achieve.

Knowing I'm strong enough to resist this current pandemic of fake news, pressures, temptations, and deceitful evil so I can do my part and sacrifice to comfort our President gives me more joy than football ever can. It's amazing.

None of this will happen for me if I wear a mask. Our President said so and that one less mask won't make a difference anyway because he has already cured everyone and that's why we don't even need to test anymore.

Last edited by eDave; 06-22-2020 at 07:17 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 07:53 PM   #767
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Two Buc's players have covid and won't say their names. Was on local radio but it was yesterday. Not sure if anything's changed.
I bet every team has someone who tested positive. There are whole college football programs shut down and closed up. They have to be more forthcoming than the NFL. The NFL just isn’t announcing every team that has a covid case.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2020, 08:32 PM   #768

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If every person wore a mask in public we could have a football season.

But people are dumb and think wearing one means they’re gay or some stupid shit.
is it really worth not having football to go into Walmart without a mask?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2020, 08:49 PM   #769
The Beast Inside Your Head

There was a lady in the video also without a mask.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 08:50 PM   #770
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

Not sure why the rule only applies to the old guy walking in but not the woman wearing black on the left who was not wearing a mask in the store either.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Not sure why the rule only applies to the old guy walking in but not the woman wearing black on the left who was not wearing a mask in the store either.
You know what’s uncomfortable? Pants. I still wear them in public. Not for my benefit, but for yours.

/internet meme
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:53 PM   #772
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'm just not allowed to wear one. It would be really bad if I did. It would send an obvious signal to our President that I disapprove of him. And I don't want to hurt him like that when he cares for me so much and does so much for me in return. He already has to endure more than any man has. And I don't even want to even think about how upset God will be with me for willfully inflicting even more emotional harm on his Chosen One to help enable the return of Satan.

Some people are just more important than others. Our President says that's just how it is because that's how it always was and that's why we must preserve that. I know that sounds insensitive but the reasoning is real, pure and undeniable and can never be proven wrong. Not even when it is because our President says they are wrong. It's really easy to believe because being taught that provides our President comfort that he needs. Never more so than right now. He just has to endure so much. I know my undying devotion to provide comfort for him will be rewarded and that gives me comfort. And there is a good chance that he will choose ME for a night to lay with him and comfort him more. It's the highest ascending a female believer can achieve.

Knowing I'm strong enough to resist this current pandemic of fake news, pressures, temptations, and deceitful evil so I can do my part and sacrifice to comfort our President gives me more joy than football ever can. It's amazing.

None of this happens for me if I wear a mask. Our President said so and that one less mask won't make a difference anyway because he has already cured everyone and that's why we don't even need to test anymore.

Beautiful!
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2020, 09:56 PM   #773
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

Any guess as to which CPDC poster that is?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2020, 10:12 PM   #774
The Maintenance Guy

I can't think of too many places worse than Walmart to go into without a mask. Hell, it's probably a good idea to wear one in there even when there isn't a pandemic going on.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 08:53 AM   #775
MVP

Quote:

because it's a war on white men, didn't you know?

Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 09:29 AM   #776
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
because it's a war on white men, didn't you know?

That’s not really what I was getting at. It was just an observation. But if you feel like getting offended by it, then whatever.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 09:31 AM   #777
Hockey Town

At this point I don't expect to see any sports this year, it sucks but it is what it is.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 09:53 AM   #778
MVP

Quote:
That’s not really what I was getting at. It was just an observation. But if you feel like getting offended by it, then whatever.
Oh, totally offended.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 09:57 AM   #779
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Oh, totally offended.
He asked a fair question and you came out of nowhere with your strawman bs.

Stop being a pillowbitergot.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 10:15 AM   #780
Special Teams ACE!!!

Wear your damn masks, people.

I want to watch Patrick Mahomes. My Chiefs just won a Super Bowl. I want to see them win more, whether we have fans in the stands or not.

Your butt****ery will be the reason I can't do that this year if this shit comes to pass.

I'm holding all of you stodgy "I'm not a Chinese lady living in Beijing!" douchebags responsible for the death of the NFL season if it happens.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote